How do you stay interested in the game?

The past few weeks I started feeling bored about the game. Same old stuff, almost nothing new. How do you stay interested in the game?
T_12CaptainslayerShut_UpInvaderR2runfastalnodAval0nMinistrAngieMathesonvabuda1

Comments

• SchismSchism Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2017
    I`m getting boring for the first time after 6 months playing.. I`m just farming radios for Aaron and play the challenge.
    Just waiting until october for new missions and characters..
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Working to upgrade my team keeps me interested, and now that I play challenges (which I avoided before the re-work) that adds some enjoyment. I also try new combos and see how successful I can be with teams that use "useless" classes and figure out strategies to prove they're not so useless after all.

When that fails, I come to the forums and take solace in the fact that I will never QQ over something like two bruiser events nearly back to back, even though it's kind of lame. If I ever get bent out of shape over such things I know it will be time to lay off for a while.
    DoTakDodkong1Ris
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,402
    Guild mates and the challenge only reason I still play, I don't play at all when challenge isn't on, except for s7 missions (I can't go past those 30 radios)
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    sbf
  • KillingLightKillingLight Member Posts: 118
    I am getting bored myself.
    I wanted to unlock all the heroes and upgrade them.
    And it's getting tiring now.
    I haven't got hero tokens in like 9-10 fifteen radio calls. Like wtf?
    And even befote that I rarely got them.
    Most of my tokens come from the TG shop.

Other than its just grind, upgrade and repeat.

Need something new or token dilution fix otherwise I am gonna quit soon
    InspTurbinesVudnikvabuda1
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    Like others said I feel some obligation to my guild. Also, I do like the little group of non-hero survivors I've selected and equipped, will hate saying goodbye to them...
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Guild banter keeps us going as the games stale as month old bread with no willingness from NG to change its direction.
    ArtisansVudnikAval0n
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,480
    Make videos. Keeps you going.

@Poppy where is your badge?
    Shut_Up
  • xxarea83xxxxarea83xx Member Posts: 221
    At the moment, outside of earning for my guild, I'm trying to build up my camp to know what it feels like to have maxed out supplies. I'm 2 Tents, the Workshop, and the Training Grounds away from that, so I'll be playing a while. Although the constant scavenging grind is getting to me. In total, I need to gain 30 million more in supplies to max out buildings, then I'll have that dreaded 17,921,500 to deal with to max out and prepare for the next update; that's going to be a LONG grind. UGH!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

IGN: xxarea83xx
    Guild: Anti Walkers
    Player Level: 68
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    I'm not. It's just a simple addiction mechanics in action. Promise of candy - getting candy. Everything else is a speculation imo.
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
    AkartikiAngieMathesonPapacas
  • carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    Only reason for me is my guilds friends, I have four guilds, all on line app, so we do have a laugh.

But the game itself needs sorting. I've max out of tomatos again, so you feel that's a waste of time logging on now.

You get 920 star award only to receive 24 Bruiser tokens!

Too many hearos! Never gonna get the tokens needed to upgrade them.

Lost 106 stars cos I upgraded my survivors to level 21. How I wish I never done that, if I could go back I would.

Body shots when the walkers are same or even lower than you.

If NG don't sort out the max tomatos soon I may well quit.
    vabuda1
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I'm motivated and still playing because i want to meet who's the culprit behind every 'nerf system' in this game.
    If he is 'she', i'd like ask her out for diner and kiss her, but if he is 'he' i'd still ask him out for drink and kiss him with brutal bat.
    I think that's an appropriate manner to show gratitude toward someone who always laughs behind you. >:)
    SCBMAcapibaraWalkerballz
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 934
    For me, I think it the mechanics of the game, as well as the subject matter. This is my first app game, but from what I have seen from the MANY ads for other apps, there is not something similar. I have no interest in PvP apps. That being said, the metrics that NG has in place now is something that needs to be addressed. As many players on the forum (as well as in my guild) have expressed, upgrading should not be gated as it is now. It is really unfortunate Next Games feels the need to hinder players.
    capibaragespuervabuda1
  • stoneheartstoneheart Member Posts: 62
    I've about run out of all enthusiasm at this point. I stay for the guild, but even those rewards seem.... lacklustre.
    vabuda1
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Guildmates only for me. I'm in 2 guilds and both are outrageously pissed with the imbalances in the game in general, but in this week's challenge particularly. ALL are asking how an online game company can disincentivize their player base, top down. I've given up trying to imagine their motivations or rationale. Time for another Prozac!
    sbfvabuda1
  • carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    It's a shame cos I really enjoyed the game, just can't understand why they would want to piss their customers off so much!

Or is it the case the games coming to a end and they are just letting it go, and NG are working on a new project!
    vabuda1
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,083
    If it wasn't for my guild I'd probably say f**k this game
    vshield50sbfWalkerballzvabuda1