Farming XP with Bad Neighborhood

GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
I remember being able to shoot walkers after closing the gate because they would still spawn. It was great. Now, the spawns stop after the gate is closed. So, if you want to farm XP on this map, keep the gate open as long as possible. Just be careful on how many rounds you need to close the gate. :sunglasses:
JadencapibaraanniesprinklesStelioZeroMercyXenathewarrior

Comments

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,066
    Well... bummer would have been a better reaction to that but since we don't have that... thanks for the info.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Governator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,136
    Yes... When i saw in the forum those screenshots of 100+ walkers i realized it will be fixed soon... They never learn... :/
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GovernatoranniesprinklesXenathewarriorT_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    edited April 2017
    @capibara And more over since some people touched lvl 100 walkers and posted pics of bravery!

Edit - next time consider the fact that #Sarcasm isn't working as intended. Courtesy @Capleton
    Alive!
    capibara
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Since the walkers were behind a fence and couldn't hurt any survivors, I'd hardly call it bravery. Not to mention the drop to 1 xp per kill after 100 walkers. Seems like a massive waste to push so many kills on one map.

It's lame NG stoped the infinite spawn, but you can still farm to max as long as you don't close the gate.
    capibara
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,098
    Hmmm, if you don't close the gates, you can still farm
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • FeloniousSpunkFeloniousSpunk Member Posts: 76
    You can still farm bit they all spawn at the same level walker which limits how much xp you can get. Before ng nerfed it they spawned up to level 30 before I hit 100 walkers. Any way they can to limit players success
    SlayerTwd