Outpost Shield\Rading

carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
So, i thought the following:

You cannot be Raided when online?

If you are attacked, then the shield goes up?

If you attack when the shield is up, you'll be warned, and the shield will come down?

I was attacked when online last night, and then proceded to raid. It was only in the morning, that i saw my shield up, with 45 minutes remaining, and yet there were multiple raids after the attack on me.

Note the times of the attacks\raid:

Note the Shield remaining time This was taken 6 hours or so after the attack:

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Sometimes you will log on while someone is in the middle of a raid on your outpost but they haven't completed it. The shield won't go up until you go offline again and this is usually what happpned or where it goes wrong. Sometimes all it take is just a few seconds of the spinning clock saying reconnecting for your outpost to become available for raiding and then when it reconnected you keep playing, a raid against you is happenIng, the shield goes up blah blah blah.

No one really knows ( at NG) for sure but many times it has something to do with what I described.
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Don't even bother. This complaint has been there since day one. No one on the team is smart enough to figure it out,or gives a shit. I will go days without an attack on my camp. But then I'll log in and have been rated three times in the last hour. No Shield functioning. I'll play a couple levels burn up my gas, login 3 hours later I've been raided 5 more times usually about 4 minutes apart. Then I'll go days before I'm raided again. Good luck with your complain it will fall on deaf ears!
    JayZ