is this game out of balance

So during this challenge my guild mate 58 I'm at level 60 he got about 80 more stars than me because he started one level less he gets more rewards I get zilch because I upgraded my people we both ended up at level 25. Does this seem right maybe because I haven't maxed out weapons at 24 yet because I haven't gotten any
Zetteljr6jvhv4

Comments

• Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    From another post it doesn't seem that that's the case also I haven't gotten any good equipment yet all I get is armor. It used to be easier to get good weapons without spending money an additional level of a weapon is only maybe a couple hundred I'd still be stuck at this Mission I guess it's just this one unless you have a jacked up good class other than Bruiser
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,258
    vshield50 said:

There is a perfect upgrade point where you can use a couple lvl 21 survivors without going up a level. Many people do that so they can have the lower RSL.

You can only upgrade ONE survivor to Level 21 without impacting your Challenge RSL

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    vshield50
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited May 2017
    @BiggyGuyinTWD you can actually have 2 survivors upgraded to level 21 and still start at level 14 RSL . I know that because I tested it this challenge . It's 3 survivors (or a 'team') levelled to 21 that raises the starting level . Some people had 2 but then unlocked a level 21 hero so it put them over.. I made sure to unlock Ezekiel at 20 before upgrading. I'm one of the very lucky ones and I can also say with all certainty, having full level 21 survivors and level 24 gear does NOT make up for the imbalance . I am reaching higher star totals than people who should be beating me because they have better survivors and skills .

This is the crux of the problem and I know NG is looking at it because they want people to look forward to upgrading. Im personally giving them until 2.6 to see what happens, all or these threads are not falling on deaf ears tho
    1Risp_herianvshield50Vudnik
  • WhyDoYouDieWhyDoYouDie Member Posts: 160

vshield50 said:

There is a perfect upgrade point where you can use a couple lvl 21 survivors without going up a level. Many people do that so they can have the lower RSL.

You can only upgrade ONE survivor to Level 21 without impacting your Challenge RSL

actuatly it is 2 only at 3 survivors ar lvl 21 your RSL will increase.
    vshield50
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 993
    @WhyDoYouDie this is covered all over the forum. Many people got bumped with only 2, some somehow did not. The only safe bet is only doing 1.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    WahooDawgATLAS-ZCaptainslayer
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
    This whole game has become unbalanced lately! As others have pointed out, it makes no sense to be punished for upgrading and bettering ur survivors. But this is exactly what happens when u upgraded. And dont even get me started on the pinkies....in some cases they counted as a lvl and some cases not. In the cases that they r counted like a lvl (RSL on scavenge missions)...why? makes no sense! i've got a 2 pink star survivor that i want to take to lvl 21 but really dont wanna screw myself by doing so by making my scavenge missions damn near impossible. And by the way, several of my guildmates have went to higher lvl so that's a chunk missing from the star total due to starting at a higher lvl and losing those stars we should've had. This has affected so many people only for NG to say it's working as intended...what's the intentions...to piss off as many of the higher lvl players they can? Mission accomplished!
    R2runfastInvaderVudnik
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,258
    @Japes87 @WhyDoYouDie

Yeah I tested it too, only took 2 survivors and I started at RSL15.

Glad they are addressing it, I was starting to go into apathy mode.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Guapo
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    Uh oh...NG might see this, try to balance it all out again and REALLY bork it up.
    Poppy