*can be closed and trashed*

Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
In this thread we will honor our retired members and weekly MVP. This forum is used after consultation with our admins, but it might be moved at some point. We'll see.

Mavericks UC is part of the Maverick Family which has players from all over the world. If you ever should see here that we have an open spot feel free to apply for it. We're all competitive but not to the point where it becomes crazy. You'll need a good sense of humor and the ability to take a joke if join us. As most families we also use Line Chat.

Tomorrow we will announce our first MVP for the current challenge. That means we need a badge or something. I'll look in attic if I can find one...argh spiders everywhere...

*edit*
In case it shouldn't be obvious to everyone. The sole purpose of this thread is bragging. Online games contain rankings because players wanna measure with others. Well the rankings in this game are fairly simple, so I decided to come up with something new. Whoever isn't interested in this kind of stuff can simply ignore the thread. If it should become a problem to have this in the public forum I will simply move it to our internal guild area. But for the moment let's see if this topic can become a motivation for others to create own ideas for a better measurement between players. Now I leave you alone with my 2 cents.

Mavericks UC
Teeceezywrinkled_bagLightfeet

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    So can we all talk in this thread or is it only for MVP announcements for your guild?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    crambert_necLightfeetJeemPed
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103

So can we all talk in this thread or is it only for MVP announcements for your guild?

Of course you can leave acomment. We all play online because of the other human players we can meet there...wait you're not a bot aren't you? :wink:

Especially congratulations are welcome anytime...
    Mavericks UC
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    This is my new favorite thread! Bookmarked!
    vshield50capibara
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    edited May 2017
    Can we do Razzies aswell for the most useless members that left a guild or got booted and whose name you shouldn't remember but you still do?

Congratulations to who ever your MVP is this week @Human3001
    @wrinkled_bag
    You earned a LoL. Feel free to use anytime you want :wink:
    Mavericks UC
    wrinkled_bagvshield50
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Yeah, there's currently no place for guild-specific threads, (bar recruitment ones), so I let this slide in General. Let's see if there's a need for a subforum or feature for guild-specific stuff in the future.
    Lightfeet
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Also be nice @wrinkled_bag lol.
    vshield50wrinkled_bag
    edited May 2017
    We proudly announce our MVP for the latest challenge

Mavericks UC
    unumggbatsvshield50
  • unumunum Member Posts: 55
    Congrats xXMissMurderXx!!!
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Human3001 Could we get a RL picture of xXMissMurderXx please? Otherwise it's hard to decide how to react to your posting... please, thx! ;)
  • JeemPedJeemPed Member Posts: 159
    I'd tell you who the MVP for my guild Top Secret is...
    ...but it's Top Secret
    JeemPed said:

...but it's Top Secret

For little knows my royal dame that Rumpelstiltskin is my name!?!
    Mavericks UC
    @Human3001 said:
    For little knows my royal dame that Rumpelstiltskin is my name!?!

Close. It was huoppi
    dhuoppi
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,689
    is this true or i'm having a ...deja poo??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    wrinkled_bagArtisansT_12
    @vshield50
    There is nothing better than a gokd laugh straight from the heart :wink:
    Mavericks UC
    vshield50
    edited May 2017
    capibara said:

is this true or i'm having a ...deja poo??

I wanna ask what's a deja poo. But I'm afraid you'll have a picture of it :wink:

Btw I have a feeling we're derailing. But anything is better than all the ranting I saw lately. Everyone enjoy the game and remember it's only a game :smile:
    Mavericks UC
    unumJeemPedvshield50T_12
    edited May 2017
    @vshield50 lol... Yes, but i've learned to stop sharing my "monsters" because then "they" (franchise guilds) .... will start stalking them trying to stole the best rodents of my herd... ;)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50unum
    To clarify this. Only the first MVP was the star leader. Simply to introduce the whole thing. In the future we will make a vote within our group. I could have mentioned that in the opening post, but I'm an old senile man sometimes.
    Mavericks UC
    vshield50
    Lol Squad!!! I remember a chat while recruiting a new player when i promoted my guild as Beborn lol... It was with you @vshield50 ?? :D
    vshield50
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited May 2017
    I once got 896 stars. That was my highest ever.

Then I upgraded my survivors to Lvl 21 and now it's a pipe dream. Maybe in a few months I'll have enough weapons and armor at Lvl 24 to see my stars climb up again.

864 is very good. They must have Lvl 20 survivors :wink:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    GuapoR2runfastPigT_12
This discussion has been closed.