Maps for Challenge "Overrun Compound"

Have we played "Overrun Compound" as a challenge before?

If we have, does anyone remember the mission maps that are in this challenge?

If not, do you think this challenge is a remix of previously played mission maps? If so, which ones?

Or... best case scenario (?), do you think this challenge will include new never seen mission maps?
KirnasAngieMatheson

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    Remix I'm guessing. They said 2 new levels in update, right? And we saw them.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    David_H79
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I'm sure it's just Compound challenge with an adjective added for dramatic flair. We've had it 3-4 times, but not since last July!

I might have screenshots on my pc which I'll check later
    T_12JayZ
    oh shit, some pics misplaced....editing
    Um, waiting for approval?

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,787
    @DoTak I'll check the spam filter but it will take some time as I don't have access from my phone.
    DoTak
    Ok, thanks @zbot
    If it's too much trouble, just let me know. I can always re-post :s
    T_12
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,787
    edited May 2017
    Thanks again @zbot !

thought I was gonna lose 3 awesomes! ;)
    lol
    ggbatsT_12AngieMathesonvshield50
  • FireHawk505FireHawk505 Member Posts: 10
    this pics is for the challange from 10.05-15.05.2017 ???
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Maybe
    DoTak
  • thanks @DoTak ;)
    DoTak
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 549
    Very cool @DoTak!

We share a dream @capibara .

DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    capibaraggbatsromeoDoTak
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    Hmm i started from September 2016, don't remember most of the maps, so i guess i never play this challenge before. Thanks for sharing @DoTak :+1:
    DoTak
    @Squall
    I believe the last time they gave us Compound was at the end of July 2016, so yes, it should be new for you :)

@David_H79 'maybe' would be my answer too. Was thinking that as I prepared the pics before posting - maybe they've changed things? Lol, feel free to take back awesomes if that's the case :)

@capibara @javajnkie haha, flattering, thank you, I'd never be able to keep up. I'll stick to my amateur circuit
    David_H79AngieMatheson