Trade Goods Store rotation

The lack of rotation of offerings in the tg shop seems, quite frankly, lazy.

I seem to recall @Shteevie posting about how we'd get this constant rotation of offerings. If memory serves, that was even the justification for losing the ability to buy multiples of (for example) legendary crates. Instead, we get the same types of choices for weeks at a time. Even when there is a different offer (like with the 12.5 crate), there's no rotation. We get the same class for a week.

Honestly, how hard would it be to increase the variety in the store? That seems like something that could be coded into the game. The way it is now, it feels like someone at NG has to go in and manually change the settings each time they change things up.
Squall_NMLT_12vshield50JadenGovernatorKillersZl2wannabevabuda1

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    I also asked for this one couple months ago. Why 12.5k crates always tied up with current class event? No answer and someday the 12.5 crates disappeared frm shop >:)
    David_H79T_12gcheong85
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    I do kind of like only having one class per week with the 12.5k items. It allows me to focus on getting 1-2 survivors of that class outfitted with awesome gear. Some weeks I'll have to buy armor like 5 times before getting a decent one, but I'm usually set by the end of the week for that class. Maybe it's just my OCD or something.

I definitely agree that we need a better rotation for the hero tokens. Even a larger amount of them (25-50) for a higher price would be very welcome.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    Captainslayerxbamfx
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    I am sitting on 90K TG because I don’t see anything worth buying
    T_12
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    12.5k crate RNG is stuck on Bruiser gear... enough w/ the Bruisers already...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Governator
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,158
    edited May 2017
    The sad thing is. I saved a LOT of TG to spend on 12.5K crates when the next level of gear came out... and now, by the time the crates are coming back into play. I already have the gear I need...
    KillersZGeneral_Quatre
  • JuanloJuanlo Member Posts: 89
    I'm 99% sure I've NEVER seen Carl or Michone tokens on the shop.
    vshield50SabertoothCaptainslayer
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    Give us hunter and shooter 12.5k goods bruisers all week suck
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    gcheong85KillersZTransmuteJunJaden
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    Every shop refresh I've had since the 12.5 switch from bruiser to warrior has offered me the armor. I already have plenty of armor for my warriors. If we're gonna be stuck with several days of the same 12.5 type, can it at least rotate between armor and weapon?
    jimmydawisetpzinho
  • jimmydawisejimmydawise Member Posts: 69
    I've bought a weapon and it has been armor ever since (3 rotations already)...
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,693

The sad thing is. I saved a LOT of TG to spend on 12.5K crates when the next level of gear came out... and now, by the time the crates are coming back into play. I already have the gear I need...

That sounds like a good problem to have... go crazy on radios and tokens if you already have the gear you need!
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    xbamfxDavid_H79Maverick1969TransmuteJun
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    But the classes aren't they supposed to rotate I've had same armor Warrior armor for last five rotations no weapons
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Classes tend to follow the weekly event, so it will be warrior gear until friday when it switches over to shooter for the Rick half of Last Hero Standing.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited May 2017
    I've had about half and half weapon vs armor.
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    I understand it's supposed to be Warrior but mine has been all the same the dented jacket no weapons
    paintbeastjimmydawise
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    zbones said:

I am sitting on 90K TG because I don’t see anything worth buying

Well I'm on 150k and it's just getting stacked up...
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 84
    I wish they gave you the opportunity to buy hero tokens in bulk...like 100 hero tokens for like 30,000 TG or for some determined amount of cash. At least we could shoot for something we felt is worth it. And if we wanted to pay cash, at least we'd know we were getting exactly what we'd hope, instead of buying phones and praying to hit.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    We're planning to have a "TG Shop Event" (as funny as that sounds) in the near future. Watch this space.. :smirk:
    vshield50DLichbsgper4
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > We're planning to have a "TG Shop Event" (as funny as that sounds) in the near future. Watch this space.. :smirk:

Can we have a double token event? And a double token booster to buy at the same time? That 25% refund sucks.
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    edited May 2017
    Monsuta said:

> @Teeceezy said:

> We're planning to have a "TG Shop Event" (as funny as that sounds) in the near future. Watch this space.. :smirk:

Can we have a double token event? And a double token booster to buy at the same time? That 25% refund sucks.

@Monsuta -- a double token event would be nice! NG would just have to be careful how they implement it because many of us old-timers/phone-hoarders know there's a way to make out really well if that ever happens. There's a reason it was dropped to 15%...

/wink-wink-nudge-nudge-know-what-I-mean?

(Edit: thanks @DoTak )
    DoTak
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Are you guys talking about getting tokens back for retirement?

If so, it's only 15%, sadly :'(
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    @Gindy @DoTak Oh no, it's worser than I thought! :#
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @Monsuta
    Whatever you do, DO NOT RETIRE PINKS

They are working on a fix, I believe