Hunters

These are my only two hunters aside from heroes. Are either worth upgrading further?
T_12

Comments

• HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 210
    IMO, I would prefer Sandra because of her bullet dodge trait, you will be needing that on dealing with the freemen.
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @Catsupmotor

I'm not a big fan of defensive stance and generally won't upgrade a survivor with it. I do have one scout with both d stance and vigilant which I promoted before I came to know how much I disliked it. If he didn't have vigilant, I'd scrap him in a second, and I'm keeping him as my main scout until I can get my next best scout (better traits) up to 7 stars.

Since I mainly play challenges, bullet dodge isn't as important to me as regular dodge, since ranged saviors come up much less than walkers and melee saviors.

I'd pick Stacy over Sandra since I feel d stance is useless, and even more so without vigilant, but they only work together if you're playing defensively (with the right rifle that has interrupt and piercing, you'll do alright). Depends on what your strategy is.
    T_12
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 770
    Stacy

1) I'd rather have a Hunter with Vigilant than Bullet Dodge
    2) She's got a Pink Star
    3) She's cuter

That being said, I'd probably stop upgrading her due to Defensive Stance. I'm not a DS Hater, but my style of play doesn't make this a useful trait on a Hunter.