Michonne's Katana with piercing is gone!

2»

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    Will the fix be applied to the weapon already in our inventory or just the weapons available after piercing is patched? If the one I've already purchased and upgraded will work eventually, I reckon I don't need a refund.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    1Risvshield50
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    edited May 2017
    It will be applied to the weapon already in your inventory @javajnkie.
    javajnkiezeowerus
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,346
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > The Piercing trait on melee was found to not work on high-level enemies as it was intended to do. @Governator
    >
    >
    >
    > (Video from @KaLi)

Thanks for the transparency. Now, can you elaborate on why the ad vids went from a 1-hour cooldown to 6? :neutral:
    vshield50T_12KaLiJackBauer
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    Cool. Seems like everything is being handled awesomely. I won't be asking for a refund unless the fix will take a looong time, but I appreciate that refunds are being offered for those who want it.

DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Gindyvshield50Teeceezyzeowerus
  • wazzujoelwazzujoel Member Posts: 40
    In response to the announcement "use in game help to get a refund".... yeah bullshit
    Governator
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    edited May 2017
    wazzujoel said:

In response to the announcement "use in game help to get a refund".... yeah bullshit

My interpretation was that @Teeceezy was talking about refunding the XP and/or gold spent on the item, not the money. Why would you get a cash refund when the item will work when they fix it? Getting your XP and gold back for upgrading seems like a nice 'sorry' to compensate for the fact that you can't use it at the moment (assuming those things are being refunded).

Edit: Apparently there are monetary refunds in this case. If you're having an issue with support, I would send a message to @Teeceezy directly.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

wazzujoel
    edited May 2017
    wazzujoel said:

Unfortunately we're unable to process iOS refunds ourselves, and have to direct those players on to Apple's support. As per the message you received, we will gladly help any players with their refund request from the App Store.
    wazzujoel
  • wazzujoelwazzujoel Member Posts: 40
    Okay fair enough. You should edit the announcement to make that a little more clear. Cheers
    TeeceezyGovernator
    Good point, will do. @wazzujoel
    wazzujoel
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @vshield50 I agree this situation is being handled much better than the reckongate but this situation is a lot different with a solution that helps players. In reckongate the error helped players where as the non working piercing trait helps NG and makes it look like deceptive business practices.
    Governator
    edited May 2017
    @Shut_Up I'm super close to giving you a LOL on that one. How exactly does a faulty weapon, that we've agreed to monetarily refund for everyone who bought it, help us? :grin:
    vshield50
    edited May 2017
    That was fast @Teeceezy! In this case NG=walkers and the walkers would rather face a non working piercing trait than one that works!!!!!

The error helps NG walkers kill us not the fix helps NG.
    Teeceezyvshield50
    It could have been worse the piercing trait could have worked 100% of the time and so everyone buys the sword then a month later NG drops the trait to 20% and everyone gets upset @Teeceezy

They get a refund and a working weapon???
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 293
    @Teeceezy - Thanks for the transparency on this issue, and the offer of full refunds for those who bought the weapon. I am one who did, but like @javajnkie I will keep mine. It has gold lethal and gold arc, and as such is still one of the most powerful warrior weapons in the game. I am willing to carry a non-trait for a time until the melee piercing gets fixed, but maybe change the icon and title to something else to differentiate it from the ranged version of the trait?
    Teeceezyvshield50
    That's good feedback, and I'll pass it on to see if we can get a trait icon done for the next update. :)
    KaLi
    There's a saying in football that you can only beat what's in front of you. We'll cross a bridge like that if and when we come to it. @Shut_Up
    KaLi
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited May 2017
    @Teeceezy thanks for your quick responses on this situation for others and myself.

I know Support can potentially be overwhelmed with the situation trying to help everyone.

However, They only gave me around 3 million xp back instead of the 4.62 million XP from the lvl 24 upgrade.

A few other players that I know Is also in the same situation.

I did message them back of the error and wanted to make aware to others that spent XP on upgrades to double check to see if it all came back correctly ^_^

Thank you and hope everyone the best.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    Shut_Up said:

They get a refund and a working weapon???

Uh oh @Shut_Up, U mad? Three question marks looks to me like U mad...

Where is Cam'ron when I need him?

Oh, he's right here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zPjUsu2-QMQ

;)
    @KaLi There was a slight problem at first, just let support know and they'll rectify it with the remainder. :)
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 390
    @Teeceezy but if you'll get a rufund then the Michionne's katana will be removed from personal inventory or it will remain available but with only 2 traits ? it seems that people could have refund and keep also the katana. Thanks in advance for clarification.
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    edited May 2017
    > @tabernac said:
    > They get a refund and a working weapon???
    >
    > Uh oh @Shut_Up, U mad? Three question marks looks to me like U mad...
    >

I'm not mad at all just asking. Didn't mean to signal anger by using three question marks.
    tabernac
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    Shut_Up said:

I'm not mad at all just asking. Didn't mean to signal anger by using three question marks.

Didn't you???
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

JadenPigDavid_H79