May 12th to May 15th Weekend Event Announcement by Terminates

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934

Three Events this weekend!

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
Zettecarlos1981TroublemakerxyzSquall_NMLT_12tomducat21ant

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited May 2017
    @Terminates wow needed that 5 sec upgrade last week during scrap event LoL. Would have saved me the 4K gold rush!

Also little off topic from this video but I watched your amazing video yesterday about traits and saw that you mention the importance of bulletproof trait on the armor against walkers.

I may have misinterpreted what you were saying about it but the that trait only works if going against range Freeman's / raiders right?

From the beginning I tried testing it to reduce bodyshots and never saw it work on walker.

However seeing you equipping it during non-raider missions made me think otherwise.
    Terminates
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @KaLi

Hey you!!! No No I was just mentioning the traits that were on the graphics video that I actually equipped for Stage 2 and 3 of the challenge cycle since most of my gear has bulletproof on it. But I do use bulletproof for those 2 stages when there are raiders involved. I just failed to mention the importance of raiders in the video as well. My lvl 24 armor kinda sucks for my ranged classes so I just showed what was in my inventory.

For those 2 stages, iron skin and dodge are the main traits I look for. Stun resist would be the next trait I look for if there are heavy walkers involved...but when raiders are involved, I switch my gear out for anything that has bulletproof on it. Unfortunately, bulletproof is on A LOT of the armor I have right now, but I upgraded them anyway since they had the other two traits I usually look for.

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    KaLi
  • carlos1981carlos1981 Member Posts: 346
    @Terminates - Thanks for the vids! I watched this and the traits vid after seeing Kali mention it.I feel better about some of the armour i have now. :)

Armour will only really pay off for me in a few weeks, as most of my decent kit is lvl19 (My guys are lvl18). Just hope i can get my Workshop upgraded in time! (Going workshop next before Training Grounds this round).

Wish this event was last week - the last Armour i upgraded was gold Stun on Shooter - Finised 12 hours too late - Silver bullet dodge, gold iron skin, gold stun-proof :)

I've always wondered - Does the Survivor Luck Stack with the Armour\Weapons? or does it just stack the Survivor Traits?
    Terminates
    Survivor lucky trait also stacks with armor and weapons!!

carlos1981
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    LOL! I'll let someone smarter than me answer @carlos1981 ' s question about stacking traits because I still don't understand the math & I've been playing this game an awfully long time :)
    Terminates
    But it's not going to add the percentage to the trait. So for example, if you have 40% lucky then you need to take 40% of the chance trait and then add it, not add it entirely.

If you have 40% lucky and 60% interrupt, it won't make it 100%. You take 40% of 60% which is 24%. That makes your interrupt a chance at 84%.

I just made my poor head hurt with all that math >.<

FragzieSlayerTwd