Things that will make this game not so boring

Tony_The_Bad_AssTony_The_Bad_Ass Member Posts: 16
edited May 2017 in Suggestions & Ideas
1.The time of the walkers coming to camp should be shorter...and should have more walkers coming.
2.more then 20 members in guilds.
3.faster upgrades in workshop and training.
4.tomatoes should have more use e.g.. Trade them for gold, gear, xp, hero tokens.
5.gear swapping with guild members.
6.gas refill time needs to be 2-3 min max
7. Dixie BBQ flamethrower needs to have more distance so Rufus doesn't get burnt! With charged attack.
8.the walker counter is to short in some maps.
9.phones should be available after watching video ads.
10.having Radio phone calls that just gives out hero tokens (100%)
11. Creation of one Avatar and being able to select skills.
12.put more into your update. Not just one building and wait a year for the next. Make it so we can continue upgrading our buildings.
T_12DigxAudaciousCapybara69bigmac

Comments

• Tony_The_Bad_AssTony_The_Bad_Ass Member Posts: 16
    > @Tony_The_Bad_Ass said:
    > 1.The time of the walkers coming to camp should be shorter...and should have more walkers coming.
    > 2.more then 20 members in guilds.
    > 3.faster upgrades in workshop and training.
    > 4.tomatoes should have more use e.g.. Trade them for gold, gear, xp, hero tokens.
    > 5.gear swapping with guild members.
    > 6.gas refill time needs to be 2-3 min max
    > 7. Dixie BBQ flamethrower needs to have more distance so Rufus doesn't get burnt! With charged attack.
    > 8.the walker counter is to short in some maps.
    > 9.phones should be available after watching video ads.
    > 10.having Radio phone calls that just gives out hero tokens (100%)
    > 11. Creation of one Avatar and being able to select skills.
    > 12.put more into your update. Not just one building and wait a year for the next. Make it so we can continue upgrading our buildings.

@Teeceezy
    T_12ekimhclew
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Thanks @Tony_The_Bad_Ass! Moving this to the Suggestions subforum. :)
    Tony_The_Bad_Ass
  • DigxDigx Member Posts: 39
    I dont say that some r not good ideas,but most r lame xcusses..time to refill fuel? Why not just put 1 min,or none.. Most of wht u r saying,is to not have any trouble,and finish the game faster,that will take ALL the fun of the game..
    > @Tony_The_Bad_Ass said:
    > 1.The time of the walkers coming to camp should be shorter...and should have more walkers coming.
    > 2.more then 20 members in guilds.
    > 3.faster upgrades in workshop and training.
    > 4.tomatoes should have more use e.g.. Trade them for gold, gear, xp, hero tokens.
    > 5.gear swapping with guild members.
    > 6.gas refill time needs to be 2-3 min max
    > 7. Dixie BBQ flamethrower needs to have more distance so Rufus doesn't get burnt! With charged attack.
    > 8.the walker counter is to short in some maps.
    > 9.phones should be available after watching video ads.
    > 10.having Radio phone calls that just gives out hero tokens (100%)
    > 11. Creation of one Avatar and being able to select skills.
    > 12.put more into your update. Not just one building and wait a year for the next. Make it so we can continue upgrading our buildings.

@Teeceezy
    AudaciousCapybara69
    @Digx .... im pretty much done the game all chapters are all done at lvl 60
    1.15-20 min u have 10 walkers at your gate.maybe have a small mission to use survivors to kill them..
    2.yes 5 or 10 more
    3.create weekend boost,half time to upgrade( i cant see why the 5sec boost,if we cant get XP that fast)
    4.not to trade for everything,but for radios or crates.
    5.once that we dont have any trade sistem,trading inside the guild isnt enough,and a trade sistem will create more alts that will xplore the weaks spots of the game,and made them stronger( a high lvl upgrading a low weapon abd trade to low accs)
    6.10 min to get " energy" is the generic sistem in almost all games
    7.u've the same distance as the other weap.U can burn and dont get hit,but yes a trait that can give more distance,like shooter weap.
    8.that is in some missions,and maybe they r to be like that
    9. I like that idea,but that will blow the call sistem,NG would need to decresse the chance to get good stuff,for me is best to incresse that chance( for me,i dont get that much tokens like others)
    10.good,but just give better chance in promo calls,for me is good enough,just not to make that easy for those that always buying radios.
    11.that is asking a bit to much,u have good survivors,and good heroes also,searching for the perfect survivor,make u play the game
    Now for me.
    finding flamethrowers or molotov,like we find other reg weapons..
    create half price upgrade weekend
    I understand that u have all max up,and dont have much to do now,maybe open the story mode in a new insane mode for lvl 21survivors..
    R2runfast
    Nothing more to beat lol nightmare is all done @Digx
    I know that, now the only thing that u have is the guild challenge,PvP and scavenge..at least open the story mode into a new lvl..
  • RuffianRuffian Member Posts: 11
    Fun new assualt weapon would be an RPG. Big damage but fires every other turn to reflect reloading.
    Tony_The_Bad_Ass