Selling back survivor slots

Any chance we could get something for all of our empty survivor slots? I have 20 right now.
T_12afroponixJadenricktadaKarlChilders

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    The only thing I know is to accept new survivors, but I think this isn't what you mean.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,365
    I think Defender is means they have 20 extra survivor slots that are being unused, and they want to be able to sell those slots back for some kind of in-game compensation.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I have 35 of 50 survivor slots filled and have no interest in adding more slots. It would be great if we could retire any unused hero, provided we never got that hero's tokens ever gain.
    CaptainslayerDefenderDonCoquidonkni
  • TraxTrax Member Posts: 49
    Question: Why do people have so many unused survivor slots? Did people keep buying slots everytime they got a new survivor even if it had bad traits only to realize later how to play this game?

And no you will never be able to sell back survivor slots.
    T_12
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited May 2017
    Trax said:

Question: Why do people have so many unused survivor slots? Did people keep buying slots everytime they got a new survivor even if it had bad traits only to realize later how to play this game?
    And no you will never be able to sell back survivor slots.

You get srvrs from radio calls and then retire them later at some point for tokens
    Then you have empty slots
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    I think trading survivor slots for trade goods would be a great idea!
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    Defender
  • abailey362abailey362 Member Posts: 304
    with the mass amount of heroes, i think this is something most people who have been playing since before the heroes were introduced. i have 43 slots and 29 of them are used. 16 of those are survivors, so i originally had 27 slots. with 6 classes you need at least 18 to have a full team of each class, and a few extra spots to hold onto survivors who MAY be ok if you level them up.

y number of slots dates back to before you could upgrade survivors more than 3 levels, so i'd hold onto a really good one until the point where they were completely useless - 2 or 3 levels below camp and i had obtained higher level toons and trained them.
    abailey362 - TheHerdReturned - part of #THR Family

• JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    I think it was 500 gold per slot. How much back are we expecting? At least 250 gold right?
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Except if it is nerfed. Then it will be 50 or something. :D
    TeeceezyJadenWallStreet
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    It's OK having some useless survivors. But 20? It's a complete team of each class.
    This is an investment of 13.000 gold (20*650). I would be too stingy to spend this instead of upgrading things or buying radios.
  • DefenderDefender Member Posts: 78
    I see I am not the only one. If you have been playing since the beginning you have to have extra slots. It won't be long before we won't need but 6. In several classes I now only have 1 survivor. With all the heroes who needs them.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 914
    Retired lots of toons for tokens. So I have extra slots.
    Invader
  • KarlChildersKarlChilders Member Posts: 19
    I would take radios or TG in return for a slot.

KC>CBG
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 712
    I would like to sell back my complete game.
    GrimGaelzeeblackKillersZKarlChilders