NG never fail to amaze me with challenge token bug

gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
Hi @NG i have finished my first round of challenge with 31 stars but i failed to receive the token crate reward. Is this a bug or it is intended to be like this with the new challenge crate reward? Please advise

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 569
    @gcheong85 you need to send in a ticket to support.
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    @Steeboon have done it before posting here. Thanks. Hoping something will be done. The game has evolved to never ending of bugs instead of never ending walkers
    Governator
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Moved to Bug Reports.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @gcheong85 what device are you using?

I did notice on my android device what happens is when I click on to receive the 18 star then complete the round to get 30 stars it shows the TG reward then it flashes the tokens without me clicking great but tokens were still received. Try taking screenshots of your tokens and comparing it.

But in the mean time support is the right place to contact.
  • axl144axl144 Member Posts: 61
    Challenge Event: Increased Tokens in Token Crates - very good news
    but
    An old problem came back - I didn't get the tokens for the first token crate.The game just skipped it...again!
    It happened before, more than once :(
    Merged.

@axl144 send a in game support request.

I have sent in game support @zbot .i am using android device. I got the deluxe challenge crate only....now that you mentioned about trade goods,i dont notice that i receive trade goods too....the trade goods and token rewards did not appear at all...
    @gcheong85 just curious are you in a guild, if you are in a guild are you in a 1 person guild?
    I am in a guild, @zbot . I am not in a 1 man guild. There are 19 more guildmates around
    Ok last question @gcheong85 , what are the specs on your android device? RAM especially and what model?
    I am using a samsung galaxy note 4. It has 3gb ram.
    @zbot i found another issue that stun resistance is not working. I got stunned 100% while i have 50%stun resistance plus luck. Please look into it
    JayZ
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @gcheong85 You don't need to spam every bug thread. Stun resistance has nothing to do with this thread. Also, it still works, just not all the time. 50% is 50/50 odds and Luck doesn't add anywhere near as much as it used to. You still have a fairly high probability of it not working.
    GindyTeeceezy