Auto scrap

Has anyone noticed whether are not we get the XP for when our inventory is full and items are auto-scrapped?

These days usually scrap stuff on a regular basis, but I was curious.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!

Comments

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199

Has anyone noticed whether are not we get the XP for when our inventory is full and items are auto-scrapped?

These days usually scrap stuff on a regular basis, but I was curious.

Lol. This is the first time I've heard that there is an auto scrap feature.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    For me it happened a few times when I had 140 items.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

• OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297
    You should get the XP from the auto-scrap as if you scrapped them yourself.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I also had an auto-scrap at 140 - been pruning things out more regularly now because I don't know what got auto-scrapped and I would not want to lose out on a good weapon drop.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Great info, nice to know that auto scrap is a thing and is at 140. I had been wondering. I'm nowhere even close to that as I've been selling anything that I outgrow that isn't a legendary.

I definitely think there should be a 'manage' feature similar to survivors, so that you can choose to scrap something in your inventory instead of the new item.
    I checked my gear the couple times it happened and it definitely didn't auto-scrap any of my best gear (That already being equipped with my survivors.

But it might have scrapped some middling lvl gear and not just the lowest items.

I scrap regularly now. Yesterday I received over 50K XP. Cha-ching!

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @SlayerSect: is it 140 per survivor or total? Thanks!

140 Total. Most welcome!

• OwlkapwnOwlkapwn Member Posts: 168
    edited November 2015
    You mean the anti-hoarder feature they built in? ;)
    Leader - The Owls Nest
  • facemanakfacemanak Member Posts: 117
    We all need a counter in UI. We would like to know how much stuff do we have in our weapon stocks :)
    Best regards,
    facemanak.
    zoson
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Member Posts: 40
    facemanak said:

We all need a counter in UI. We would like to know how much stuff do we have in our weapon stocks :)

Seconded.
  • GlassDeviantGlassDeviant Member Posts: 40
    ...though...I've always tried to keep my inventory down to a minimum, scrapping any weapon below 3 stars and only keeping a couple more than I could actually equip at one time.
This discussion has been closed.