Tomatoes filled again after all buildings fully upgraded..

Any chance of trade goods for tomato sell off coming back soon?
Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
capibaravshield50DodT_12

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,863
    Is there an afterlife?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50T_12
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,049
    > @capibara said:
    > Is there an afterlife?

Hahahaha!!! Wow! That got me laughing after a disappointing defeat on my last challenge round.

@Teeceezy suggested that there may be a TG store event in the near future although I am not sure if it will involve tomatos. He did say they were considering something like using tomatos in tg store but said "No promises".
    capibaraTeeceezyDodT_12
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,394

-Bill
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

SlickRickcapibaraDod
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm right there with you....
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,049
    > @capibara said:
    > Google results for "Trade goods event" searches... Quite dusturbing... :#

Ugh... That is why we need a Capybara as President in the US @capibara ...
    capibaraT_12
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,863
    vshield50 said:

> @capibara said:

> Google results for "Trade goods event" searches... Quite dusturbing... :#

Ugh... That is why we need a Capybara as President in the US @capibara ...

I have already my badge :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50vabuda1T_12
  • Phalanx44Phalanx44 Member Posts: 263
    After maxing on tomato supplies, is the tomato reward again removed from the boxes, as in, do you now only get XP, equipment, phones, gold and gas?
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,039
    They don't care about your full supplies! It's working as intended lmfao
    capibaravshield50
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Yeah, like I said in another thread, we're keeping an eye on the situation. :)
    vabuda1T_12
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 888
    It would be nice to have the trade of Tomatoes for TG in the shop for those who have stayed loyal to this game & are maxed out once again. Especially for a game that has been very unfair of late, ie lvl 21 survivor issue.
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    romeoxbamfxvshield50
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    On it's way. Not this weekend yet, though. @kiwinz7 @vshield50
    JayZromeovshield50NCDawgFan
  • DodDod Member Posts: 37
    At least disable the tomato's from challenge chests (even maxxed). Its rather disappointing to get 3 chests with tomato's, especially now that we can' t use the extra chests from adds anymore.
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    I liked the full supplies in the regular shop to buy w money..haven't seen that in months
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    Teeceezy said:

Yeah, like I said in another thread, we're keeping an eye on the situation. :)

Can I say I was very pleased to see this today...I think this should be an option all the time!! Different hero each time

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    @vabuda1 that is a progressive package that after you buy the big one they are gone. Assault I think was last, but can't remember.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Amazed that people think cans for crates won't happen again...they've done it so many other times after posts like this.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.