Well Done on this weeks challenge tweaks.

2»

Comments

• InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    David_H79 said:

You really only need luck.
    Last three rounds yesterday without additional fattie spawn.
    First round today the first four or five spawns were additional fatties.

My luck isn´t that sorted anyway. These are way too much heavies.
    David_H79GovernatorT_12psychwolf
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    > @Governator said:
    > > @Teeceezy said:
    > > Keep it constructive @Governator. Pre-warning warning. :)
    >
    > Oh, then you would have loved my first rant I deleted before posting the second version of the rant. The first one made references to questionable parental lineages about the devs and made suggestions about bodily harm to them in the parking lot. I'm glad a cooler head prevailed. :innocent:

>

Yeah, glad it did. Because that would've been a swift ban.

Thanks for the feedback about Inside Out.
    T_12
    Teeceezy said:

Thanks for the feedback about Inside Out.

If I´m right, feedback about this particular map has been delivered since the beginning of the challenge 2 days ago. So why there wasn´t already a balance?
    If the In & out map is to small to get all the walkers in...how about to stack them up to make it more challenging?
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    We won't balance a challenge ever in the middle of it. That in itself, would be imbalanced. In 9 times out of 10 any changes to stuff like this would come with a code change.
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80

@TransmuteJun just wait till you get to RSL++++ and see lol

That level sucks

LOL, I understand what you're saying, but I always have an easier time with fatties than freemen. Perhaps it's because I play exclusively with ranged survivors.
    I disagree fatties better than Freeman, because you can at least stun freeman, or injure them enough to where the walkers finish them off...as far as who you use for inside out..I found my shooters were not very effective where as my top 2 warriors and a bruiser worked better and at least was able to finish the mission albeit with only 1 star and heavy damage lol
    gespuerInvaderT_12psychwolf
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    Believe tank and armour respawning is NG getting prepared for the survivor and gear buff they announced this week.....message is we will give you what u asked for (rebuffing of gear and survs) but you still won't advance further lol
    David_H79
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    vabuda1 said:

@TransmuteJun just wait till you get to RSL++++ and see lol

That level sucks

LOL, I understand what you're saying, but I always have an easier time with fatties than freemen. Perhaps it's because I play exclusively with ranged survivors.
    I disagree fatties better than Freeman, because you can at least stun freeman, or injure them enough to where the walkers finish them off...as far as who you use for inside out..I found my shooters were not very effective where as my top 2 warriors and a bruiser worked better and at least was able to finish the mission albeit with only 1 star and heavy damage lol
    Issue with free men is they shouldnt have two health bars, they are an enemy and should work as such, they rewrite the code so they dont work like our guys do.

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Is this a new feature? Fatties doing double stun? Really?

gcheong85
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,194
    You probably tried to run past the fatty on your turn and didn't manage to dodge/avoid the attack. It's basically the same as when you battle freemen or Outpost defenders and someone tries to run past your Bruiser when you are on Overwatch. It sucks to be on the other side of it, but it's not unreasonable.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    CaptainslayerT_12
    JayZ said:

You probably tried to run past the fatty on your turn and didn't manage to dodge/avoid the attack.

I didn´t made a recording...but it was one hit, not two. On this map, with that fattie buff, it´s really ridiculous being stunned for two rounds by one hit.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,194
    Invader said:

JayZ said:

You probably tried to run past the fatty on your turn and didn't manage to dodge/avoid the attack.

I didn´t made a recording...but it was one hit, not two. On this map, with that fattie buff, it´s really ridiculous being stunned for two rounds by one hit.
    It doesn't matter if it was one hit or two. If you ran past the fatty on your turn and don't dodge the attack, then you'll be stunned for the remainder of your turn and the next turn. It's the same as if you were using a Bruiser on Overwatch.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    InvaderSCBMAT_12crambert_nec
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    On maps like this, sometimes you just have to take your 1 star and move to the next level. Between the number of walkers, the fatties, and the endless spawns, it's a very difficult map. I used three warriors during the boost to get to 27.3 but have little hope for level 28 now that it's over. Good luck to us all, we're gonna need it.
    InvaderKaLi
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    edited May 2017
    Make fatties stunnable! Maybe you can reduce the chances of them getting stunned frequently, but it should be possible.
    Fatties give stuns, fatties must take stuns!!
    Poor fatties deserve the right to be stunned too!!!
    Alive!
    Invader
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    T_12 said:

Make fatties stunnable! Maybe you can reduce the chances of them getting stunned frequently, but it should be possible.
    Fatties give stuns, fatties must take stuns!!
    Poor fatties deserve the right to be stunned too!!!

If you think about it thematically its the cops that should be stun resitant due to there helmets.

Also been fat doesn't give you a harder head why do grey have so much health!

They should however have a penalty to hit you as tgey would be slower.

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Invader
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 161
    And I though I was the only one sucking at this mission! I'm level 50, level 19 heroes and I'm on level 18 in the mission and I just got destroyed by that level...I doubt I'll be able to complete it...
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited May 2017
    After playing Inside Out the very first time this week I thought why does NG hate us? Then I thought back to the history of this map and I remember how it used to be the deadly mission for this collection of maps when we had deadlies and how it has always been abnormally hard. It even had a warning that the suggested recommended level was a little low meaning that if it recommends level 19 that really means use level 21.
    psychwolfGrimGaelGovernator
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Anyone feel a bit like........

“You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    CaptainslayerInvaderSCBMAGrimGael