The hero calls are ridiculous, I can't stand it.

13»

Comments

• Tough_VikingTough_Viking Member Posts: 33

@trax just cuz I don't want to use, see or bother with heroes. Of course the two that I accidentally unlocked are my least favorite. I'd consider unlocking Dwight because he's one of my favorite characters on the show... and Rosita cuz she's hot. And I do use Maggie for almost every mission so it's not like I'm completely against them. I just don't like them jammed down my throat.

Dwight is my outpost stalwart. He doesn't move from Outpost due to his leader trait.
    Captainslayer
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    @hiplnsdrftr I had the same thing but over time I've accidentally opened them fyi dwight is useful.
    How do you deal with the constant message telling you to unlock ezekiel?
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    edited May 2017
    @hiplnsdrftr lol you are more crazy than @Guapo :D
    Never thought to try another game lol ?? ...but also that's like playing SimCity but without building residential zone ... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    @JackBauer I don't want to spend $40 on 50 tokens lol..if it was $20 I'd consider it..but I like where they're heading at least hahahaha
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    tabernac said:

@Trax My guess would be that he's trying to stay underneath the 21 level survivors threshold in order to get the lower starting RSL in challenges...

@Trax no thats not it, I just don't like most of the heroes.

exploiting the loophole loophole