Legendary Assault

I have a pretty good idea what to do, but nevertheless, I'd like to hear other opinion on this.

I just got legendary assault (Connie) and I believe she has very good traits.

The only other assault I have except heroes is Sophie.

As you can see, the difference between them is defensive stance and lucky. Btw, I got Sophie to six stars due to lack of luck with assault class.
So, my questions are:

1) Should I retire Sophie and invest her tokens in Connie along with 600+ tokens I have?
2) Or keep both and just invest 600+ tokens in Connie?
3) Is Connie better for challenge, outpost raiding or outpost defensive?
It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how WINNING is done!
msrebeccaT_12DoTak

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 650
    edited May 2017
    @Rembrant

1. No way, Sophie is a fighter!
    2. This is what I would do for sure.
    3. Connie is well rounded and could be beneficial in all of those areas. Sophie is pretty well rounded as well for many situations and would excel in a high level challenge situation where you're using Overwatch and can't avoid someone getting hit. She'd be a decent candidate to take one for the team since she has Defensive Stance.
    Ministrjimmorrison369DoTakRembrant
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Keep both buddy, they're great! But I prefer Connie more :)
    Alive!
    DoTakRembrantGuapop_herian
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,716
    I would immediately stop pumping tokens into Sophie and switched asap to Connie. Shes a beast.

Luck is what u need.
    Rembrantp_herian
  • RembrantRembrant Member Posts: 6
    Thanks guys, I appreciate it! :)
    It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how WINNING is done!
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 219
    If i pink star a survivor does it make it harder in challenges and scavenging ?
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Green Horns
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 650
    Challenges, no but Scavenging, yes.