lakeside mission 6 is a mystery

No matter which combo i use its a slaughter. Watched the video and tried that strategy sevrral times. No joy. Anyone have any suggestions on beating this mission? Thanks

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,112
    What level are your survivors?
  • rooster1224rooster1224 Member Posts: 6
    Ive got level 8 and 9 hunters and level 9 shooter. Also level 8 and 9 scouts and level 9 bruiser
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,112
    Which lakeside mission are you stuck on? 6-?, hard to tell from the description.
    Yes the final mission......final approach to the cabin.
  • ElkardianElkardian Member Posts: 6
    I just completed Lakeside, mission 6...so thought it relevant to comment. I'm level 22, and consider myself a newbie still - but I completed the mission almost unscathed (one bruised hunter). For me, my 2 best hunters were needed for crowd control, coupled with my strongest bruiser. Hunters have 197 attack each, with 290 health. Bruiser has 143 attack, and 489 health. All level 9's. Maybe you just need to level up a bit, but I would strongly recommend 2 hunters. What combination have you tried?
    Cool. I just beat it. Used 2 hunters and a shooter. Level 9 each. But this time i went left rather than right as the video shows. Pretty much unscathed that route. Cheers.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited January 2016
    What? You can only go right in lakeside mission 6.

Literally, the exit is to the right...
    MisterNo
  • ElkardianElkardian Member Posts: 6
    I think he meant left, from the point of view of the survivors, as they head towards the exit....as in he stayed north instead of south. But yah, I was scratching my head with that response too.
    Of course. My mistake. you cant go west on the screen. So i was heading east but took the north hemisphere rather than the southern.
  • repeterepete Member Posts: 5
    Any hints for getting thru Mission6-Level5? To this point I never had to repeat a level more than once. I've been on this one 8 times and keep getting over run.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    @repete , have u looked at any video tips? Zoson has really good ones, YouTube also. The key is, do not step on the traps, take small quick steps . The less noise, the better. There will be 1 or 2 fatties near the last, stay close to the far right, straight down at the last. Stay off the traps! Good luck!
    repete
This discussion has been closed.