Forum Flairs

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,377
    Shut_Up said:

If I retire my forum account what happens to my tokens can they go to another forum member so they can level up? :)

Yes, but you only get a return of 25% on your tokens. ;-)
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

capibaraCaptainslayer
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    @Teeceezy. I think this a fantastic idea and will encourage more contribution from player.

However, I still can't upload images here and have contacted for help multiple times.

Also, I agree with not penalising - that could get malicious.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Kick_ass What device are you using to access the forums?
    Kick_assGuapo
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    edited May 2017
    @Teeceezy I use an iPad Air
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    I had no idea ppl got offended when they're hit with a disagree which I'm guilty of especially if you say you would like more show characters added. Anyway I kinda want to be the king of disagrees so feel free to disagree with me :smile: I may have to start posting my agreement with everything ng does lol
    On point though sounds like a fun idea
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    T_12PutchucoJadenGrimGaelGuapo
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @Captainslayer 'Disagree' is a pretty sensitive issue on the forums, I've learned! So, I mostly try giving a reason below when I disagree with an idea, suggestion etc. :)
    Alive!
    TeeceezyJadendeb1hd
    @T_12 I didn't realize (considering this is a forum filed with grown adults) that until this thread so I will be more careful with my disagrees and probably just comment my disagrees rather than hitting disagree (btw I mostly added the ( ) part up the top to maybe get a disagree :wink:

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    T_12JadenGuapo
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,117
    You're sweeter than I @Cherokee_Rose

I totally judge! :D
    ArtisansCherokee_RoseT_12Guapo
    I did have a certain someone recently go though a number of my post and disagree on them all (even a bug report lol) jumped from like 24 to 30 thanks to the them lol

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    DoTak
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Captainslayer In these sorts of situations make sure you report it to the mod team.
    T_12Guapo
    @Teeceezy it didn't really worry me and it stopped pretty quick I probably pissed them off somehow lol

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    I see that the forum flairs have been implemented. Is this why we are trying to name pink star survivors @Teeceezy ? :D :smiley:
    T_12
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I picked pinkies. You all know that's what we're going to call them next month, and the month after that, too.
    T_12
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,153
    Can we make the flairs visible when we post (so that you don't have to click into a profile to see people's rank)? I've been on other message boards where you can see people's reputation points and it helps newbies to the boards figure out who has good stuff to say.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    T_12JadenArtisans
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    edited May 2017
    JayZ said:

Can we make the flairs visible when we post (so that you don't have to click into a profile to see people's rank)? I've been on other message boards where you can see people's reputation points and it helps newbies to the boards figure out who has good stuff to say.

@JayZ some of the guys might be new to the forums, but experienced in the game. Then, this would not be so nice for them right?
    Alive!
    Guapo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,723
    edited May 2017
    Rodent english lessons n.4 : browsing google for "forum flairs". Results:

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GindyWalkerballz
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,117
    And if by chance you don't have " good" things to say...... Come sit by me :D
    GindycapibaraWalkerballzGrimGael
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 979
    I will keep lol @Teeceezy so he feels it will benefit him to work on lol points for us.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    JadenWalkerballzGrimGael
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,377
    Teeceezy said:

> @JayZ said:

> Can we make the flairs visible when we post (so that you don't have to click into a profile to see people's rank)? I've been on other message boards where you can see people's reputation points and it helps newbies to the boards figure out who has good stuff to say.

On the way! :)

@Guapo you'll get there, I believe in you.

Awesome! This is also what I was envisioning when you started this discussion.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

WalkerballzGrimGael
This discussion has been closed.