Which of these warriors should I invest in as far as leveling up

vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80

T_12

Comments

• MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
    Just wait until tomorrow and use your XP on shooters. Warriors aren't all that useful and neither of your two have great perk synergy.

(All my warriors stink, so I don't have experience using one with good perks!)
    KaLiT_12bladgier
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    I'd be really into Amy if she had Dodge as opposed to Bullet Dodge. I agree with @Ministr and would hold off on promoting those 2 (unless you desperately need them for some reason).
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    Should I just trash them? I mean I don't really need them..but on those missions where you need a gold level warrior..I like having 2 from each class...I can always trash them and wait for a better one to invest in?
    T_12
    @vabuda1 If they're providing value, keep them around while you keep your eyes peeled for better options.
    vabuda1
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    edited May 2017
    @vabuda1
    It's a pretty obvious option there! Go with Amy, Edwin is just tokens :)
    I do agree B-Dodge is not the best of traits, but what's the harm when you have better traits to compensate for that??
    Alive!
    vabuda1
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    Just my opinion, but as warriors are seldom used (at least by me) I only have one regular warrior survivor that I dump all tokens into. Having Jesus and Ezekiel along with one regular is more than enough as most of the time you will not run 3 at a time unless on a quest mission. We cannot see Rachel's 5th trait, but as long as it is not def stance, keep her and dump the others for tokens. Keep accumulating tokens until you get the ideal warrior, then dump Rachel and all saved tokens into that one.
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    I have a legendary warrior already, but I like to have 2 so when one is injured, I have a back up
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    edited May 2017
    As an additional point of consideration, epic Jesus is pretty close stats-wise to a regular survivor at legendary. And in the leader position, the damage boost makes him more deadly than a regular legendary of the same level. But if you wish to keep one additional, I would select Amy but not put any tokens into her.
    Speaking of Jesus, maybe it's just me, but he's a hit magnet. In some of the higher level challenges I've been forced to run past Zeds as a tactic and he gets tagged pretty frequently. Way more than my other Warriors. He's still super valuable, don't get me wrong. It's just that his lack of dodge is a big liability in many stressful situations. Been looking for armor with gold Dodge and have been unlucky so far. He's getting outfitted with it as soon as I come across it...
    T_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    I hope they replace one of his current traits with 'Dodge'. Maybe 'Power Strike'?
    I know they refused but he really deserves it (just watch the show, you'll know).
    Alive!
    Jadentabernac