Inside and out is too hard!

2»

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    @Invader
    or @SmittySpivey3 was referring to my survivors...
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    InvaderSmittySpivey3
  • Runners_0648Runners_0648 Member Posts: 58
    Everyone is talking about how hard inside and out was. Personally I found Datacenter and push on much more difficult at high level. Once I was willing to accept 1 star I didn't have a whole lot of problems with inside and out.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @invader i thought you quit anyhow? Why complaining ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Personally I found Datacenter and push on much more difficult at high level.

Datacenter was makeable on higher levels with scouts and threat reduction pretty easy with 2 stars, while In &out barelyly gave me one star...
    > @Invader said:
    > Personally I found Datacenter and push on much more difficult at high level.
    >
    >
    > Datacenter was makeable on higher levels with scouts and threat reduction pretty easy with 2 stars, while In &out barelyly gave me one star...

I was using 2 warriors and a scout on Datacenter. I made it to 26.3 but couldn't get it done there. Using 3 scouts with wrestling trait I was able to manage inside and out almost every time.
    Guapo
    I found the 3 harder ones to be close to the same, but inside and out the most difficult. If I had 1 more of scout gear that would not have been the case.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    > @Guapo said:
    > I found the 3 harder ones to be close to the same, but inside and out the most difficult. If I had 1 more of scout gear that would not have been the case.

Definitely made all the difference. I made use of the 5 sec upgrade and uped a rare vest that had silver wrestling. Wouldn't have been possible without it
    Guapo
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    @Invader it sure is lol I'm looking forward to getting off this crack pipe one day lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Invader
  • Marcus6253Marcus6253 Member Posts: 221
    What made Inside and Out tough for me was the complete unpredictability; one time at 23.1 I had 2 fatties at start with 5 more spawned in the next 5 turns. When I passed it I had 2 at start plus 1 more spawned in next 6 turns. It is hard to develop a strategy when you can't predict what enemies you have to face.
    GindyJadenInvaderSlowMo
    Just to add to my point. Lots of people didn't see inside and out as the map that was op. Different people thought different maps were the bad one. So maybe they were more equal than people are giving them credit for, and they just excelled at some of the other more challenging maps.
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    > @Invader said:
    > @invader i thought you quit anyhow? Why complaining ?
    >
    >
    > What I did actually wrote was...this is my last challenge.
    >
    > But as you already know...this game is like crack and it´s hard to quit.
    >
    > And I wrote that at the beginning of the last challenge, because I thought I´ll never make it to catch up with my previous score...but I did better.

My neighbor keeps telling me shes quitting smoking. She hasn't and won't because she likes it.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    The main things I have trouble with inside and out were the following:
    - a small map with two blockades in it
    - every round additional spawns with the possibility of fatties spawns
    - a 'normal' spawn every x rounds

I have no problem with some maps that are harder than others.
    Roadrunner was for me a hard map, but I know what was waiting for me. So that's fine.

If you remove the fatties spawn from inside and out, this map were still a harder one. But I were fine with it.

The way inside and out was in the challenge it feels unbalanced for me.
    I lost the first star at RSL -1. :D

Finally I ended at RSL 27/2 because I needed too long to pass inside and out at RSL 26/2 26/3 and 27/1.

Thanks @Terminates for your great videos, helped me with inside and out this time and many other maps in the past. :)
    CaptainslayerTerminatesGindygespuer
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    @David_H79 Thank you sunshine! :*

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    GindyDavid_H79Guapo
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 398
    I'm a little late to the thread, but I'll give my opinion anyway. My A-team are level 20 with reasonably good weapons at level 22/23. I found I could blast through all the other maps with 3 stars except this once once I hit level 22. I managed to luck out and eventually get to level 23, but only getting 1 star on Inside Out.

The problem I had was the map would spawn heavies every single turn and I'd end up with so many I simply couldn't keep them under control. When I was at level 22 I basically ran to the supplies, took the hit from the fatties hoping I wouldn't get stunned and then backed out, hence the one stars. But once I hit level 23 it became impossible.

I know there is some element of luck involved when it comes to the spawning, but honestly my survivors ended up with heavy injuries to the point I just gave up as the hospital cost was simply too high to continue.

I'm happy with a tough map, but a bit more uniformity would have been nice.

PS. I don't care about stars and my guild requirements are very low, 250, I just wanted to keep playing beyond level 23.1 but I couldn't get past Inside Out.
    David_H79Jaden