TG Tuesday

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    edited May 2017
    @TheBRADLeyB it seems tomorrow there will be 3 added options in the TG store. All 3 will involve legendary gear for 11K TG's (instead of the normal 12.5K offer). They will be for shooter, hunter and scout.

*note this is temporary and will last for 24 hours. It's believed they will rotate every 7 hours but it might be like Beth's scissors where the option to purchase itself only lasts 24 hours (and doesn't reset). We'll find out tomorrow.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Shut_UpTheBRADLeyB
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    > @DLich said:
    >
    > It's believed they will rotate every 7 hours but it might be like Beth's scissors where the option to purchase itself only lasts 24 hours (and doesn't reset). We'll find out tomorrow.

The former is correct.
    DLich
    I was just re reading this thread and saw you wrote "all rotations" and was literally just about to correct my edit.

Awesome @Teeceezy

The chance for those whom already have hoarded TG's to make multiple purchases in the same time frame is awesome.

I just wish this would have been offerred BEFORE the 5 second upgrade weekend instead of after it but that's not a big deal though.

Looking forward to farming outposts again (and the aggravation of crate blockers that comes along with it) lol

@DLich You might have lost me, but just to clarify: Every 7 hours your TG Shop will refresh with new 11K Leg gear slots. Like with all other TG Shop items, you'll be able to purchase a certain slot once during one refresh.
    DLichPain Walker
    OIC. It's 33K total. Meaning 1 slot of 11K gear per refresh (not 3 slots of 11K gear per refresh)

Is that correct @Teeceezy

Instead of seeing a 12.5K offer we'll see an 11K offer for one of the 3 types?

Honestly it's not that big a deal to get into the ins and outs. We'll all see it tomorrow.

But the max number of 11K refreshes we would see would be 4 so the max 11K purchases we can make in total (if we time it right) is 4 is that correct?

Not 3 11K slots every 7 hours.... Just 1 11K slot every 7 hours right?

GrimGael
    @Teeceezy basically I'm asking should I purchase a gas booster to farm 100K TG's tonight so I can purchase 3 slots every 7 hours (9 slots with 3 refreshes totaling 99K TG's) or will basic playing of the outposts be enough to snag the 1 11K spot every 7 hours.

You wrote "slots" so I'm assuming it's the first one.

Trade shop resets. Spend 33K TG's on 3 pieces. Wait 7 hours. Spend 33K TG's on 3 pieces. Wait 7 hours. Spend 33K TG's on 3 pieces. Wait 7 hours. Etc.

Or

Trade ship resets. Spend 11K TG's buying the 1 piece a available. Wait 7 hours. Etc.

Will 3 pieces reset every 7 hours or 1 piece reset every 7 hours? I understand the limit is 1 purchase per restock but I'm guessing there will be 3 spots per reset thus needing 100K TG's to purchase them all so hoarders can blow their wad or non hoarders can start to hoard tonight lol

GrimGaelJackBauerromeo
    The former. :) @DLich

Good luck on your raids!
    DLichromeo
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Is a price drop to 11k that much of a deal?
    I thought our chains were being tugged there.
    Surely 5k-7.5k would be much better......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    DLichInvaderRedEye52
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    Is this a bug? Or the event has not started yet?
    I will commend NG on offering this since it does give players whom but has often as an incentive to purchase said boosters on a Monday in anticipation of this reduced pricing.

I think what will happen, similarly to ICELS, it might cause people to wait for this weekly thing to go "ham" on it with their TG's. If it encourages hoarding it's literally only for a week.

Weekdays are tough to use properly a gas booster (for me anyway)

Ideally it's Friday after work. Wife works Friday night and all day Saturday so I maximize my play time then. But I'll be sure to get back into outposts again in hopes of next week getting gear for my assaults.

Side note to everyone reading. Epic crates are a great investment. Small chance at legendary status but for 3K you really can't go wrong

• MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    It's on! Woot woot

Bought the gun - traits are Meh...
    Hopefully better traits as the day goes on otherwise 7.5k TG leg box serves me better.
  • ZeroMercyZeroMercy Member Posts: 45
    Shut_Up said:

Don't go chasing this dragon it will only leave you with a feeling of disappointment that is equal to the disappointment after most hero radio calls.

Agree. Spend it on tokens, which is a more long term upgrade. Not like me who just got a damn rifle with a damn golden silencer. I thought I learned my lesson, but I just keep torturing myself =/
    psychwolfJaden
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    When is the fix to the level 21 survivor penalty being implemented? I thought that wasn't until next week? That means that I can't upgrade my survivors until next week. Which means that I can't participate in this event, much as I would otherwise like to do so. :(

When is the fix to the level 21 survivor penalty being implemented? I thought that wasn't until next week? That means that I can't upgrade my survivors until next week. Which means that I can't participate in this event, much as I would otherwise like to do so. :(

Before the start of the Challenge starting on the 24th.
    Pain WalkerDavid_H79JadenTransmuteJun
  • sumgaisumgai Member Posts: 4
    If TGT is such a big deal why couldn't one weapon per survivor class be offered? I really need some weapons but in the four games I am running not one assault machine gun was offered. Time waster, but then again, so is a game that has no winners.
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Every Tuesday is boring day, so if NG do it every tuesday . Its A Damn good idea. Just not at 12.5 tg. @Teeceezy
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Teeceezy You wanted feedback. Here's mine-

It was nice to have a couple of choices today. It was also nice that they cost a little less.

Beyond that, what I would rather see instead of this every once in a while or even every week is have 1 of the 12.5 in the shop all the time but have it ignore the weekly class bonus. It could either be completely random or have a day of the week for each class. Sunday could be a different offering (30 radios anyone?).

Something else-
    I've always thought these were overpriced. 5000 more TG just to know what type of equipment you are getting is a little ridiculous. How about instead you make them 10k and then you make one that shows the traits you're going to get and charge 15-20k for it?
    TeeceezyJadenRedEye52Garret
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,168
    Teeceezy said:

Before the start of the Challenge starting on the 24th.
    Thank you! That's what I was expecting. So I was waiting until that time to start upgrading my survivors.
    Jaden
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,166
    edited May 2017
    Oop!

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Teeceezy since we had Shooter, Hunter, Warrior last Tuesday, does that mean we will be getting Scout, Bruiser, Assault today?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    gespuer
    I'll check. @Putchuco