TG Tuesday Drop Thread! (5/16)

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421

I'd love to participate in this, but I can't upgrade my survivors to level 21 until the penalty for upgrading is fixed (late next week?). So I can't buy and specific item crates because the gear will be level 20.

I hope this event becomes a regular thing, so I can participate once the level 21 negatives are fixed.

If there's one class you want to focus on, you could upgrade one survivor (or two) so it doesn't impact your starting level but since you will have level 21 survivors in those classes you can take advantage of this deal and get level 21 gear for those classes. :smiley:
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

1Ris
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Well u guys getting all the good stuff. This aint so bad. Better if less than 11k TG
    gespuerKaLipsychwolf
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    romeo said:

Well u guys getting all the good stuff. This aint so bad. Better if less than 11k TG

11k seems pretty fair for that gun in my opinion...lol
    romeogespuerGovernator
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    EL34xyz said:

Amiga said:

11k per item? I've expected bigger discount ;))

Wow, a whopping 1.5k discount?
    When this was announced I was thinking 5k or something in that area

I am not biting on a crap shoot RNG of traits for 11k

That's why I posted in the thread for people to temper their expectations...
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    GovernatorSCBMA
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    @jeffstasyk . They can make is round like... 10k. Better numbers
    David_H79psychwolfPapacas
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,166
    > @gespuer said:
    > For a small discount of only 1500 I'm not thrilled at all. So far (1x 3 items) I only hit the trigger once for a pistol which came without high powered. I will not spend any tg on armour (but this is only my strategy).
    >
    > My "wow" would go for an event where we're able to see the traits. For those items I would be willing to spend (let's say) 15k of my hard earned tg.

Yes! @Teeceezy

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Lots of disappointment so far
    JackBauervshield50
    so what counts as a real discount then?? this is ridiculous to me...you are acting like it was false advertising! @Teeceezy said "3 options at a discounted price"....well i opened my shop this morning...and what do you know...i had 3 options...and they were at a discounted price!!!!!

of course everyone would love if the options were all 2,000 TG instead of 12.5k but oh well....its just whining to whine at this point...everybody is mad about everything...cuz lets be honest...this could be 8k TG and you would still be complaining cuz you cant see the traits before purchasing...there is no pleasing some of the posters on here...no matter what is done...
    vshield50DodkongCaptainslayer1Ris
  • MinistrMinistr Member Posts: 105
    It'll get me through a level or two.
    Jadenvshield50gespuer
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    edited May 2017

This is my pull would have preferred Movados
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    SCBMA
    ok so here is my one beef with this....i dont know if this is intended or not...but my shop just re-stocked and its the same 3 items...this i do not like...i have the same 2 armors and same hunter rifle... @Teeceezy can you verify if that is supposed to happen or should it be 3 new items?? thanks.
    ggbats
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Still waiting for a hunter weapon to appear. Two restocks in (one to go) and only hunter armour so far. And I don't need scout or shooter gear.
    bsgper4 said:

Still waiting for a hunter weapon to appear. Two restocks in (one to go) and only hunter armour so far. And I don't need scout or shooter gear.

did you get diff items on your restock? i got the same 3 as this morning?
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @jeffstasyk
    Hmmm... actually close. I had two jackets and Old.50 in the first one and in the second I have an axe but the same gun and same hunter jacket. Whomp.
    I really want a hunter riffle had an armour this time, 1 hour for restock

Whic

Which one of these 2 is a keeper if any ?
    JackBauer
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,409
    > @ThanosOfTitan said:
    > Whic
    >
    >
    > Which one of these 2 is a keeper if any ?

I'd keep and upgrade the second for tight maps with lots of corners. The first is scrap, but I wouldn't toss it right away. You never know when you'll see your next Legendary gun.
    ThanosOfTitanTheLostOnes
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Should be random @jeffstasyk.
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    I just bought a combat knife and I got a level 20. Really? I am PL60 and my workshop is maxed at the 21 level. When I buy legendary crates they are always level 21. What is this failure? I thought the 20 must be a visual graphic limitation. Gollydarnit This is the worst. whats worse is I planned to use it.; I even got the traits I wanted. I would like compensation for this. Bantha poodoo. Imagine the words I am really using. @teeceezy really?
    tabernacjeffstasykJadenGovernator
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,355
    @SmittySpivey3 it's based on the highest survivor for a particular class. Looks like 20 is the max for your scout.

It tells you the level you are getting.

This is different than 7.5K TG crate where the level is dependent on player level.
    jeffstasykMinistrJaden1Ris
    Teeceezy said:

Should be random @jeffstasyk.

so i just randomly got the exact same 3 items...in the same order as this morning?? the odds of that seem fairly low dont they??
    tabernacbsgper4