In which bruiser should I invest in?

KillroggKillrogg Member Posts: 13
Title tells all.
In which of these guys should I invest my tokens?

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    @Killrogg It's a race between Brienne and Troy. Both are fantastic. I give a slight edge to Brienne overall for two reasons. 1) I love the way Strong and Power Strike complement each other 2) She's way cuter

I won't promote any Melee survivor without Strong.

Cheers!
    sligoemmiked156David_H79
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    IMO Troy's traits are 10/10 for any melee survivor, with Brienne being a 9/10. Power strike is quite effective in certain situations, but iron skin works always.
    Jadensligoem
    @jbuoy In Brienne's defense, you can't get armor with Gold Power Strike.... but can get armor with Gold Iron Skin. Just sayin'.... ;)
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    True. But having gold iron skin on the armor and iron skin on the survivor will make him take a good amount of hits.

It would also all depend on what you would want your bruiser for.

Normally they don't do a lot of damage and don't actually need to since they can stun. Sometimes a bit extra damage is good, for example, if you need a final hit to finish off a fatty. But most of the time you want to stun and be able to resist a lot of damage.

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    @Jaden Valid points. I think we all agree that having Brienne and Troy as your primary and secondary Bruisers puts you in a VERY enviable position. I have a Troy on my team and have been looking long and hard for a Brienne to compliment him. You're in a good space with those two....
    Jaden
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    yall forgot... any melee without retaliate is insta scrap & both yalls points r valid so keep those 2 & retire the other 2
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Rebecca and Troy are definitely awesome bruisers!
    Brienne is good too!! You can take Grace's tokens :)
    Alive!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,026
    edited May 2017
    Rebecca would be good if you'd use her as a shield. I would like her better if she had defensive stance (for shield purposes, overwatch + defensive stance, dodge, retaliate and iron skin plus luck is a good combo... or bullet dodge instead of luck if you also raid or go against Freemen).

Well, none of your bruisers is bad, though retaliate is a must and therefore Grace is tokens...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • KillroggKillrogg Member Posts: 13
    Hmm.
    "Well, none of your bruisers is bad,... "
    Yeah that's the (luxury) problem :)

Thx guys for all of your thoughts and hints!
    Jaden