☢☢☢ Capibara ☢☢☢ ..is recruiting AGAIN... @ 🧟‍♀️ DEAD STALKERS 🧟‍♂️

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,534
edited January 17 in Guild Recruitment
—> The rodent is recruiting! @ DEAD STALKERS

As usual here i am waiting for you 😜

Dead Stalkers is one of the oldest and originals guilds in the game with close to 7 Millions stars in Challenge.
We have 5 teams and we work as a big fluid guild giving chances to play in main guild based on your challenge score. Main guild uses to score between 50k to 60k stars week.
..usually you need close to 2300 stars to play in main guild. We are very hard ore and very competitive and full dedicated to Guild War.
Send me a message!  :)
If you want to:
  • Eat beans, ride a Unicorn, talk with a rodent, learn swish swish, sold bananas, save the world, speak 5 languages, being married, waving at the window, forget how to cook breakfast, learn how to talk alone, learn how to cook breakfast, wear short shorts...or just be a better rodent ...
..and play strong and have fun post a reply here or send me a Private Message

---> The 2 Millions Stars Team and Celebration thread. Summer 2018 D --->

---> The 3 Millions Stars Team and Celebration thread. Spring 2019 DD --->

---> The 4 Millions Stars Team and Celebration thread. October 2019 DD --->

---> The 5 Millions Stars Team and Celebration thread. April 2020 DD ---> 

EARLY YEARS (2015-2017)

SurvivorsReborn

It was my first guild, started at the very beginning, one of the oldest guilds (...we already scored 1 million stars!).

---> The 1 Million Stars Team and Celebration thread. Xmas 2017 D --->

---> The Rodent Family Summer 2017 D --->

// The Archived old and first 2015 SurvivorsReborn thread.
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
DanofthedeadbigbeanoJadenConan1976ShadowaceAzFingerfoodAndriusads888Copperhead1

Comments

• bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    @ capibara
    Bump for your thread!
    capibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,534
    Thanks @bigbeano :)
    Still looking for a fierce player!!
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    @capibara I would join your guild in a heartbeat if I didn't already have my own. ;)

Join capi, he's one cool rodent B)
    capibaraShadowaceAz
    Cherokee_Rose
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    As a former member of SR, they are good people and you will not be disappointed. Favorite rodent in the country.
    capibaravshield50
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @capibara makes great veggie burgers and his awesome guild is franchise-free!

Join him!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibarabigbeanovshield50
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Capibump lol good guild to join :)
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    capibara
    edited April 2017
    Thx friends ;)
    Find the missing guildmate today. And no. His name is not Stu... :#
    bigbeanoCherokee_Rosevshield50Artisans
    But if Stu shows up you will let him in won't you??
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    bigbeanocapibaraCherokee_RoseToneF
    Stu!!! A home for YOU!!! It is not a mistake!!
    I bet Capi even has a special badge just for you! Stu, why wait!!
    Please join us
    capibaraT_12bigbeano
    edited May 2017
    Ok! I'm recruiting again!! :D
    One free spot at SurvivorsReborn.
    If you can play strong and you want also to have fun join us or send me a Private Message ;)
    We are a very old guild playing since the first day.
    The most playing 700+ stars and the top ones 1000+ x challenge.
    We are Top 50 in USA ranks but we are worldwide. Everybody can join us! ;)
    vshield50
    Rodent's herd is waiting for you!! Read rules in previous post and send me a message!! :)

THCrossvshield50bigbeano
    edited May 2017
    Ok! I'm recruiting again!! :D
    One free spot at SurvivorsReborn.
    If you can play strong and you want also to have fun join us or send me a Private Message ;)
    We are a very old guild playing since the first day.
    The most playing 700+ stars and the top ones 1000+ x challenge.
    We are Top 50 in USA ranks but we are worldwide (Germany, Finland, Spain...). Everybody can join us! ;)
    vshield50
    Wish i could steal again @Movado from his hidden world and have the chance to see him "playing like nobody's watching" ;)
    vshield50
    Recruiting time at SurvivorsReborn.
    Post a reply here or send me a Private Message ...if you want to join or even also if you want to derail this thread... ;)
    bigbeano
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 493
    don't have insta jump :'(
    Have some alts that ... can't seem to find​ >:)
    posthuman
    capibarabigbeano
    THCross said:

don't have insta jump :'(
    Have some alts that ... can't seem to find​ >:)

You know... Insta Jump assured in our guild! ;) It's a @Teeceezy special feature released only for rodents' guild...

vshield50bigbeanoTHCross
    Bump because others guilds don't stop bumping and my entry is going to disappear!!

We have a free spot only for few time!! send me a Private Message,!! :)
    THCross
    Capibump!!
    Please join us
    capibaraTHCrossbigbeano
    Join us!! Only few hours left!! ;)
    Walkerballz
    Once again CAPIPOWER!!
    Please join us
    capibarabigbeano
    Last few minutes to join rodents' herd!! :)
    Hurry!!
    Please join us
    capibara
    One for Capibara!!!
    Please join us
    capibarabigbeano
    Bump
    Please join us
    capibarabigbeano
    Heya! Any solid player still looking for a good and funny guild? ;)
    Need a new friend. If you can play 700+ stars x week send me a message!! :)
    bigbeano