Which Scout Weapon to upgrade

BrainHackerBrainHacker Member Posts: 24
edited May 2017 in Strategy Discussion
Hello, I hardly ever use Scouts, recently got a couple of Legendary weapons. I have limited XP, not sure which would be best to invest in, if any. Help please!

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 979
    2nd one. I think Sligoem means the swift strike instead of retaliate. It's a nice one though.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    sligoemJaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,007
    Definitely the second one. That's a very nice weapon you have there. Congrats!

That can be very helpful on maps with a lot of spawn.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 324
    @guapo yes, thanks! (That's what I get for multi-tasking at work!)
    Jaden
  • The_JerThe_Jer Member Posts: 291
    I agree with all. The second one is awesome. I have that exact trait combo, and it has served me very well. If your scout has luck, and is legendary, threat reduction will be 99%+ chance, and swift strike better than 50%.
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Unicorn traits on that second one, nice pull!
    Garret
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 295
    That's so awesome. I have the exact same traits and mine is also level 20. The only difference is it's a combat knife.
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Have to agree with all, 2nd one.

One consideration - if you raid a lot with a scout (but I guess you said you don't), then the threat reduction is wasted there. Luck and swift strike are still a great combo even without the threat reduction.

I would love to have both, or either of these. The guaranteed critical using brain stab and that first knife would be pretty devastating