Nightmare 14-5 help

MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
Any help or ideas to get past this level, the one you have to kill 2 guys right away a guy at the gate then about 5 more in the gate

Comments

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 348
    Same here, i can not for the life of me get past this level and I'm maxed out on everything
  • TWDSkutterTWDSkutter Member Posts: 160
    Been a while so can't remember clearly but think I killed freeman at top of map just after opening gate which got tank eating rather than feeding ... an assaulter stun helps crowd control.
    This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
  • mogg76mogg76 Member Posts: 8
    I finaly did it with this team:

In the beginning, stun the first 2 freemen, and make sure the freemen bruiser is not joining in the party. Once the first two freemen are dead, lure the bruiser into an overwatch attack which will stun him, allowing you to kill him without taking a hit. Go downwards and stun/kill the hunter at the gate. Once he is down, stun the scout on top of the screen, and start working on the gate. Now you need a bit of luck and hope that the tanks that come out either start on the freemen scout, or that you can kill them yourself without taking too much pain. Once the gate is open, take the bottom route, and try to stun everything with reach (hunter/shooter).

When I finally made it, I had some of the walkers occupying some freemen, and was able to sneak past the stunned/concussed freemen that weren't. I guess with heavier armour on my survivors, this mission is very do-able.
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    Thx I'll give it a go
    What about all the walkers that come out at the beginning
    stopdecker34
  • mogg76mogg76 Member Posts: 8
    If you use bruisers and a scout, you don't make much noise, so there are hardly any warriors in the beginning. Pick off the initial freemen, and the walkers will feast on them before they get interested in your survivors.
    Ok thx
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited May 2017
    I went the "blast through everything approach" and beat it on the first try, but I can definitely see the Bruiser approach working well if you have good ones with pink stars and level 21. Assaults are my strongest class, so they are usually what I try out first.

Nicely done might have to try that approach
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    I took Abe, a shooter, and a hunter. Got through it with some serious injuries, but I made it through my first time. My shooter has a silver high powered, gold piercing, and gold charging gun; my assault rifle has silver wide arc, gold piercing, and gold lethal; my rifle is silver lethal, gold wide bore, and gold lethal. I took armor with dodge and bullet dodge, and iron skin or stun resist. Use the walkers to your advantage to distract and attack the freemen, and take things relatively slowly. Wish we were able re-play it to try out other strategies. Womp womp. Good luck!
    Thx still trying
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    @guapo posted a vid for 14.6, still might be helpful. I'll find the link.
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    edited May 2017
    Nah, not for this one. I used 2 assaults and a shooter. Blasted through.

All were level 20 1 pink.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Thx foe all the help I'll nail it sooner or later
    Thx to everyone here I finished both 14-5. 14-6, couldn't done it without your help, thx
    Kick_assGuapo