Weekend Event 5/19 - 5/22

DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
***UPDATE*** Weekend event is reduced healing time for all classes in all game modes

Terminates thread in video vault found here

Video found here

@Teeceezy I can see you posted something but can't see what it is.

What's the weekend event?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
JayZDavid_H79

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,194
    How can we join the content creator secret subforum without being a content creator? :wink:
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    gespuerInvadervabuda1
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526

David_H79PutchucoJadenSquall_NML
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Oh that's the content creator sub forum? I didn't realize that. I thought it was weird that it showed up for me to click but told me I didn't have permission to view it. Makes sense since i'm not a content creator lol. I'll patiently await @painclasher or @Terminates to let us know :)

David_H79Invader
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 938
    Thats where we get our info lol

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    DLichzivaolivia
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @DLich The whole point of making videos about the events is for people to watch them. If you keep announcing them in a separate thread you are killing the whole point of tzy giving the info early to us. I should just ask him to give it to you so you can make a thread about it.
    JayZOneLessTitangold2154Kyrus
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    I watched @Terminates' video anyway. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    gespuer
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    There's also always someone starting a new thread in General asking what the upcoming event is. I guess people either don't know to look in the video vault, they're too lazy, or, like guv, prefer a quick text version
    vabuda11Ris
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I had to skip ahead to 1:00 in the video to find out what the weekend event was in order to be underwhelmed?
    GovernatorGeneral_PainbigbeanoTransmuteJun
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    DoTak said:

There's also always someone starting a new thread in General asking what the upcoming event is. I guess people either don't know to look in the video vault, they're too lazy, or, like guv, prefer a quick text version

I never knew about video vault, or why I would care to go there...is this a place we should be checking on a regular basis?
    DLich
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,194
    vabuda1 said:

DoTak said:

I never knew about video vault, or why I would care to go there...is this a place we should be checking on a regular basis?
    Only Wednesdays at 1 PM to learn about the weekend event. Sometimes useful strategy videos are posted there, but not as frequently any more.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Jadenvabuda1DoTakbigbeano
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    JayZ said:

vabuda1 said:

DoTak said:

Only Wednesdays at 1 PM to learn about the weekend event. Sometimes useful strategy videos are posted there, but not as frequently any more.
    Oh, okay good to know thank you!
    DLich said:

vabuda1 said:

This is why I post in this section. Maybe I'll just post some links in my signature to help guide members of the forum to places :)
    Thanks, I love knowing what to expect for weekend etc because it helps decide whether to operate certain survivors or weapons or is I should wait...also love to learn tips and techniques as far as which traits work best and which leader works best in certain scenarios..so when I see the links get posted for certain tips I really appreciate it..so I'll def be one to check out the links you provide :)
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Null
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I prefer to come here for the quick version rather than watch a video.
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    1Ris
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,791
    What's the TG things it's going on about if you have maxed out supplies? Do I need to have them maxed before the restock or is it something to help me get supplies?
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited May 2017
    Tomato trades will show up on your first restock after after 8 a.m. UTC and I think you may have to be at 3000 influence.

@Firekid
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited May 2017
    Firekid said:

What's the TG things it's going on about if you have maxed out supplies? Do I need to have them maxed before the restock or is it something to help me get supplies?

If you´re a endlevel player, you have nothing left to spend the supplies for. To have an option to spend them, you have a choice of deals.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    Shut_Up said:

Tomato trades will show up on your first restock after after 8 a.m. UTC and I think you may have to be at 3000 influence.

Actually, it's not! I was thrilled to discover that I was able to see the supplies offer in the TG store this morning! I only have 1,000 influence, since I don't do Outposts.
    Shut_UpxbamfxJayZJaden
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited May 2017
    I was thinking about you when I wrote that @TransmuteJun so I'm very happy for you and your participation this time around!
    TransmuteJun
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    Shut_Up said:

I was thinking about you when I wrote that @TransmuteJun so I'm very happy for you and your participation this time around!

Thank you! SInce I was vocal with my complaints when there were influence restrictions, I feel like I should be equally vocal with my thanks now that those restrictions have been lifted. :smiley:
    DoTakxbamfxCaptainslayerGindy
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    I was thrilled till they keep offering me Poopsicles. I will not buy 16 gas (worth 32 gold) for 800k maters. I'd rather be maxed out. 2 rounds and the answer is still no!
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    gcheong85
  • Kick_assKick_ass Member Posts: 513
    Long thread about...can't remember what this threads about
    Maverick’s Core Leader and / OG Co-Leader
    Other Leaders | Pic |
    Tux77 |
    KeepGen |

Stolen from Dlich
    DoTak
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Guapo I Love the 16 gas.
    More playing time. :)