Does NG track scrapping data? Cause I wanna see the percentage of Dixieland BBQ scraps

That gun was terrible. What was even special about that weak gun? What was special about it? If giving us a rare special assault gun to incentivize us to buy the legendary version was your game loan, you failed horribly. NG and Chris Hardwick (even if his role was merely designing the weapon) should be ashamed.
psychwolfSpringChickenMonsutabigbeanogcheong85yoyosT_12Tough_VikingRedEye52

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    You have to admit it's fun on low level, better if all 3 assault is arming it, especially people got 2 or 3 of those free.
  • quitJOSHinquitJOSHin Member Posts: 134
    They're so worried about making something OP, that they make it useless lol
    RedEye52opium
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,323
    Very weak weapon. Handles level 18-20. After that your toast.
    jimmorrison369DoTakbigbeanoT_12
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    8N8 said:

That gun was terrible. What was even special about that weak gun? What was special about it? If giving us a rare special assault gun to incentivize us to buy the legendary version was your game loan, you failed horribly. NG and Chris Hardwick (even if his role was merely designing the weapon) should be ashamed.

What legendary version?
    Pain Walkerbigbeano
  • TheBRADLeyBTheBRADLeyB Member Posts: 82
    I'd like to see how many people use the special call tokens. I especially am interested to see how many people did the Rufus calls compared to Daryl this week.
    CaptainslayerRedEye52
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    Teeceezy said:

8N8 said:

What legendary version?
    Willing to bet a $20 that a legendary flame thrower to match the rare one will make its way to the store "soon"...
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    CaptainslayerPigstevie05RedEye52
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I was going to claim the Flamethrower until I found out that the reason for the rather low damage is because it has a larger damage variable compared to other weapons.

Something I've learned from playing games for 30 years is that items with the larger variable adjustment just aren't as effective as weapons with the higher guaranteed damage. You often hope for the big bang and tend to be disappointed when that variable RNG's to low.

So I will suffer hitting the X on the pop up reminder for another 10.5 hours and then not have to worry about scrapping it later.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    Pigstevie05GrimGaelRedEye52
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I believe I scrapped mine can't complain i got a thousand xp or something for free
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,429
    I'm going to keep mine just for the novelty value. But, I'm waiting to get my best Assault to Level 21 before I claim it. One hour to go...
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    @WahooDawg I did the same unfortunately
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 471
    I wish there was an "ouch" button. Sorry y'all!
  • walkerhunterwalkerhunter Member Posts: 27
    I clicked on mine and never even received it. So I wouldn't even know if it's good or bad
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

I'm going to keep mine just for the novelty value. But, I'm waiting to get my best Assault to Level 21 before I claim it. One hour to go...

Starting with max supplies and upgrading buildings as soon as I could, I haven't been able to start upgrading training grounds yet, let alone train a survivor to 21. I knew that was going to happen, so I claimed the BBQ earlier and will sooner or later scrap it I'm sure.

Anyway, I was pretty sure we were told there would be plenty of time to get the BBQ at level 21, but that simply wasn't true. If the weapon were any good, I'd be more disappointed, but as it is I still think it's uncool.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    stevie05JadenRedEye52
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,429
    Pig said:

Starting with max supplies and upgrading buildings as soon as I could, I haven't been able to start upgrading training grounds yet, let alone train a survivor to 21. I knew that was going to happen, so I claimed the BBQ earlier and will sooner or later scrap it I'm sure.

Anyway, I was pretty sure we were told there would be plenty of time to get the BBQ at level 21, but that simply wasn't true. If the weapon were any good, I'd be more disappointed, but as it is I still think it's uncool.
    Yeah, I had no luck with the Equipment Scavenge missions for the first 2 days of the Jackpot Weekend, so I switched over to Supply Missions with Glenn in the Leader Position. Only then, did I start hitting Gold Jackpots. I kept going on Scavenge Supply Missions with Glenn and barely got just enough Supplies to upgrade my Training Grounds. XP was not an issue. I banked some XP with some crappy Survivors I picked up in the free radio calls.

On a side note, I started with nearly Max supplies, but I calculated the fasted time to Player Level 59 was to upgrade 2 Farm Plots and 2 XP Tents. I never used a bit of gold to speed up building time, but I did spend about 100 gold to buy more gas for more Supply Scavenge Missions. It was a brutal grind and I hope it was worth it. I'm already using my Level 21 Assault and he's kicking butt. Haven't tried the Dixieland BBQ yet. Too crappy for the current Challenge level. LOL.
    PigJaden
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Teeceezy said:

8N8 said:

What legendary version?
    @Teeceezy The answer is... The legendary version you will be selling in the near future, the one bundled with a pocketful of bruiser tokens.

I received one of these "jokes" in my main game and TWO in my alt game! Never even took them out for a spin. Cashed them in straight away (thanks for the XP). In my alt game (srvr level 15) it/they were 3 damage levels below an equivalent rare weapon. Probably the same in my main game but I don't keep shit like that around just for comparison's sake so I can only presume it was as "wonderful" a gift for the end gamers as well.

Can you not see that all the hoopla with the voting, then asking us all to actually have access to AMC so we could watch the Talking Dead for the grand unveiling of a completely useless weapon, wouldn't fall so completely flat in your faces? Is anyone concerned about corporate image at Next Games?

One final question... Do you really believe we are all completely stupid? (No "toxic" here, so the mods don't ban me for asking, this is actually an honest question.)
    jimmorrison369RedEye52
  • stevie05stevie05 Member Posts: 226
    I claimed the BBQ, looked at the numb ers and scrapped it. Totally useless, and I don't have much room in the inventory for useless items.....
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Teeceezy said:

8N8 said:

What legendary version?
    The one that will be offered for sale in the shop eventually because the crappy less than rare damage level free one sucked so bad
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    Wait what?!? That was a flamethrower? I thought it was lighter for my BBQ. Oh gosh as a Newbie you have to learn so many things. I only hope nobody in the camp did use it to light up the bonfire.

But seriously for low level players like me this thing is kind of funny :smiley:
    Mavericks UC
    David_H79CaptainslayerJadenSmittySpivey3
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    edited May 2017
    8N8 said:

That gun was terrible. What was even special about that weak gun? What was special about it? If giving us a rare special assault gun to incentivize us to buy the legendary version was your game plan, you failed horribly. NG and Chris Hardwick (even if his role was merely designing the weapon) should be ashamed.

Teeceezy said:

We may or may not sell a legendary version in the future. We're appreciative of all the feedback here, and will keep it in mind when releasing new weapons in the future.

Well, wouldya look at that?
    paintbeastKaLibigbeanoGuapo
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @8N8 was there really ever any doubt?
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    @paintbeast sadly, no
    paintbeastbigbeano
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    I know i scrapped mine as soon as spring cleaning came