The Have a Friendly Discussion and Maybe Disagree About Things Room Is Open!!

FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
The bar is open, all drinks are catered for!

Slag (stony waste matter separated from metals during the smelting or refining of ore) about things all you want!!

If you do wish to swear please use ~ " ! * or other symbols!!

The management reserve the right to refuse to serve and remove from the premises anyone who swears!!

Who wants a drink and how can I serve you?
SCBMAGindy

Comments

• GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @Walkerballz only due to the "maybe had to disagree" title and your confidence in being "safe" in the NML apocalypse ;)
    Walkerballz
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,406
    What's up? @Guapo joined the room??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    edited May 2017
    I have a horrible cold or allergies, or both. It's 90°F outside & I'm bundled up & sniffling. Give me some tea with a large shot of bourbon. I'm having a pity party over in the corner.
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    edited May 2017
    OMG!!! That's fantastic @Artisans!!! LMAO!!

And I hope you feel better real soon!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    ArtisansSCBMAJaden
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    Where am I?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    FragzieWalkerballzcapibarabigbeano
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    @Guapo There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the have a friendly discussion and maybe disagree about things room!

Tea and bourbon on the way @Artisans

Any particular bourbon and any preferences on the variety of tea that you require?
    WalkerballzGuapoSCBMA
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    lol The Guapo Zone... that's a thing, right??
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    David_H79bigbeanoSCBMA
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    In the Guapo zone you spend maters on a gold crate to get.... Wait for it.... Way less maters.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    bigbeanoWalkerballzJadenSCBMA
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    Thinking about everyone up the road in Manchester.

Accommodation is available.

#RoomForManchester
    GindyWalkerballzjester