Nerfed Phone drops!!!!!!!!????????

Yea it's another thread about phone pulls or the lack thereof. I don't care if it pisses you off! Because this just goes beyond ridiculous! How do you host a 14 days of heroes and then nuke the damn phone drops!!!!? Who does this? Who! Then you once again insult customer base AGAIN with well we increase the drop rate of hero tokens from the special call by 20%. Well ok but 20% of what? The original % was probably 4.71% percent or some dumb shit like that. Every time NG you come through with something to create hope you just pull the damn rug out from our feet. Screw this shit man let me go back to playing Jurassic world atleast there VIP for $10 gives you free rewards every week! You guys would probably screw up some shit like that as well. So done!
paintbeastTimboskiopiumR2runfastbigbeanogcheong85WallStreetInvaderKARAZIPKALI8N8VudnikBuckzzrustynailtpzinhojester_radicsenigma12praditdiddyAvengersromeoAimless1016

Comments

• SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    @xbamfx dude you have fotgotten to buy the all the phones bundle available for 99.00 and also clean your keyboard, some of your key are sticking on you. Stay safe
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    @SmittySpivey3 let them mess up this supposed buff coming here shortly I think I may just blow a gasket on these forums.
    Timboskiromeo
  • KARAZIPKALIKARAZIPKALI Member Posts: 97
    edited May 2017
    Teeceezy edit.
    "We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing the walking dead no man's land." (qtn. from George B. Shaw)
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    edited May 2017
    It's because NG is so focused on the analytics and lets that drive their decisions:
    http://www.nextgames.com/open-position/game-analysts-ml-psych-economics/

Unfortunately, NG is making the same mistake the analytics folks have made since that became a thing to do; there are people behind those numbers that aren't beholden to rules of math because of human emotion. Theo Epstein who is a big believer/user of stat analysis, has been so successful because he fully realizes there is a person behind those stats and you have to factor that in as much as the numbers in your decision making. If you just rely on numbers in your decision making without factoring in your customers, pretty soon the only number you will be analyzing is zero as in zero customers and zero revenue.
    VudnikDodkongDodromeo
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    > @vshield50 said:
    > @xbamfx ,
    >
    > Ironically enough I noticed that last week you voted in a poll that NG has not nerfed phones yet. Apparently they saw your vote and got right to work...

That's exactly what the poll was for. At least we know what's coming
    vshield50
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    This belongs in a thread "which part of the game has not been nerfed"
    I mean what was NG thinking i think they just troll us, do they have some nerd in a basement that thinks all night on a new ways to piss us all..!
    vshield50romeo
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Just did 25 times Beach life.
    Opened 75 + 9 crates because of watching ads.

Guess the number of phones I got. 1. Again: 1.

So it seems everything is working as intended plus bad luck and RNG.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    jesterromeo
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    You are correct about less is more how about a sale on phones once in awhile, like 450 phone for half price, I bet they would sell more than ever instead of the 99$ one, they just have to be more giving than taking, you would get majority of your fan base back
    xbamfxromeo
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    They love changing shit (nerfing) without the slightest acknowledgement to its gamers @paintbeast. Its the first thing I realized while playing this game
    paintbeastVudnikromeo
    @paintbeast finally got 2 phones in a silver crate on scavenge. Took me about 15 runs today to get a phone drop period.
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 888
    I think I have a better chance of winning lotto that getting a single phone! Ever since the phone event it has dropped off for me.

I think NG are running an event "Better chance of getting No Phones". As they want us to buy the phone bundles.
    Just another reason I keep asking myself "Why do I keep playing this game"?
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    gcheong85bigbeanoAvengersromeo
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Seem to have picked up today
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    R2runfastxbamfxromeo
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Finally it looks like they raised the phone drops...or is it just magic RNG?
    xbamfxromeo
    It does seem to have improved today! Smh after Carl day go figure FML
    Probably experimentation to see how many people bite on the news post about "improved" special call bs
    ggbatsromeo
  • MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
    :D...