Repeatables - Discussion Thread (Read OP before commenting)

124»

Comments

• SebiSebi Posts: 146
    People really anxious right now. They try to escape this one. Look just now.
  • SebiSebi Posts: 146
    It's happening .They grew tired either you like it or not
  • Nomad4195Nomad4195 Member Posts: 27
    Just cuz I'm new to forums and all,,,,,,, what good are stars anyway? Why do people even want them? TBH I see practically no use in them. If I use the time and gas wasted on collecting stars to do scavenge missions I gain infinitely more resources.

This is from the perspective of a non cash player who has never spent gold on anything but survivor slots. I wait out all heal times. I'm running with L11 survivors and a L13 dream team.

To me the game was 10 times funnier when people died and mistakes actually cost you. Now it's just so bland. I never change survivors because there is no need. Why is the memorial even in the game? You can't even kill a survivor if you tried.

Make a hard core server where there is real loss for bad decisions and poor planning. This watered down weak version is not half the game this was when I started.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited December 2016
    Then why bother with the lvl 20 max survivor? Listen/look to what you are saying as well. How is it possible to get to RSL 30 with lvl 20 survivors? How can we get the top guild rewards? It's not about skill
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    What's the point to leveling a survivor?
    SAVE YOUR GOLD AND MONEY

If you want to gain stars in the leaderboard and play the game to obtain those bonus stars...
    Go on the hunt for low level survivors, their ideal traits, complimenting gear, and you can gain from the system as it stands with low cost to heal !! Don't be a sap and pay primo prices to heal....... Dont like the spawn of walkers in a map? just flee --- pay a small cost to heal, and repeat until you get the spawn that works.
    MystiqueJackBauerWeekOne
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    This strategy is of course completly useless on any "Kill all walkers" missions.
    SCBMAJadenMystiqueJulialicious
    Just add the strategy to the bank - no need to dump $$$ and GOLD to invest in leveling to pinkes -- unless of course theres a digital size wanker competition to be won! ROFL
    WeekOne
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,414
    I'd much rather lvl my survivors then get lucky with low lvl survivors on a couple missions especially since i don't have the time to continually end mission until i get the right setup and get the luck i need to run to the exit
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    1RisJadenSCBMA
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    I think I will be on the hunt for an army of low level survivors after this challenge.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Merging.
    MarkSCBMA
    edited February 2017
    all, please dont read into my OP.... Its a legitimate question that I'm asking.

@SCBMA thanks for your reply - no I dont play outpost.

@Mabiki @Teeceezy @zbot i would rather NOT have this thread merged - to be filed into a dusty old thread. I have a question and wish to bring it out to the open to talk about.

EDIT: Ok WV its merged.
    edited February 2017
    merged ok.
    @Mark One of our developers took the time out of his Sunday afternoon to thoroughly explain the situation to your guild leader. If you have questions, I suggest talking to her.
    SCBMA
    Everyone: We're currently looking at the data from the first two Challenges of the new system to assess the need to make changes in upcoming updates. There is currently no ETA on this.
    I know this topic is divisive, I still urge everyone to be civil in their discussions. Thanks.
    @SCBMA don't take the questions personally. Players have the right to ask questions about it or voice their concerns.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,117
    Still. Low level survivor strategy aint so easy. You still have to spend money to get it done. So it wouldnt be good to remove it for NG as a company. Why would you cut your income?

Many people find it fun and challenging.

Also low level survivors are veeeeeery hard to find.

It wouldnt be a good move to remove it imo.
    walker_say_whatSekushiJulialiciousjavajnkie
    I've asked this question previously and during... Again, please dont read into my OP -- Im asking a legitimate question here.

I'm just finding it hard to justify any more dumping of time/gold etc,. into advancing my survivors. If its to excel in the outposts, where I will find the most bang for my buck, then thats something I personally would need to reconsider and shift my gaming...
    WeekOnePic
    @SCBMA I didn't know that there was a limitation on how many posts we could do in a day and on which threads? Anyhow, didn't mean to 'clog' the forums today.
    ggbats
    Mark said:

merged ok.

Doesn't look like you had a choice there @Mark lol
    Here's an interesting article about this controversial discussion on this thread:
    Click here to read

It is NG's job to create a fair game to all of it's players and how they choose to address this strategy is a direct reflection on their company.

Have a good day everyone!
    @WeekOne Please familiarize yourself with the rules, namely the one that forbids thread necroing.
    That's my bad, the above comment was posted way back but stuck in the spam filter until WeekOne verified her account.
This discussion has been closed.