Bruisers drama...

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,707
Now not sure about what to do with bruisers... My best one on the way to get 2 pink stars has no dodge... :/
I was upgrading Yossarian but has not retaliate...and today i've got Peter...
Any idea about what is worth upgrading and what to trash? Maybe trash Yossarian?

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
bigbeanoReeconnromeo

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 493
    I think Xicsty is just fine if you are using her for challenges, she's a great tanker.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,707
    Steeboon said:

I think Xicsty is just fine if you are using her for challenges, she's a great tanker.

Yes.. I will probsbly keep upgrading her but not sure if make sense to trash Yossarian and start upgrading Peter instead....
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    @capibara

Xicsty is a really good Bruiser! I wouldn't upgrade Peter due to him not having the Strong trait. @bladgier is slowly convincing me that in the current paradigm, the Retaliate and Dodge traits on Bruisers are less important than other traits. I think he'd agree that Strong is a crucial trait...
    capibararomeo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,707
    Thanks @tabernac !! ;) Good point
    romeo
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,157
    Xicsty is amazing.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    capibarabigbeanoromeo
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 734
    @Jaden Yep, I can definitely see that argument. I've got a "mobile" Bruiser without Strong and she's very effective with the Stun and Move style. I'd really like to come across a Bruiser with Power Strike, Strong, Luck, Iron Skin and Defensive Stance. He/she would be the other side of the coin of my current Bruisers and could jump into situations where you just need a tank.
    Jadencapibararomeo
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,005
    It's not that mobile bruisers with strong aren't effective, of course.

My only legendary bruiser (I don't use them a lot) has both dodges, iron skin, retaliate and strong. He's not too shabby. ;) He would also be great if he had luck instead of strong. But doing more damage isn't a bad thing. Just not absolutely necessary for a bruiser for me.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    capibaratabernacTHCrossReeconn
  • unumunum Member Posts: 55
    I agree with @Jaden on not needing strong as a bruiser trait. They already hit like a fly, so hitting like a slightly stronger fly isn't going to matter much. But again, as has been pointed out, it depends on play style.
    capibararomeo