Can we get epic hero weapon's for TG / F2P players deserve more

WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
I know a lot of you are going to criticise me for wanting to spend a lot of TG and later XP for epic weapons but I play this game for joy and not for being the best player there is watching i have the best weapons with the best traits.

I think that we F2P players deserve more in this game, i know we dont spend a lot of money in game but please understand us, we maybe dont even have a bank account so only thing we have is to keep playing hard an getting those TG,

We also give you the best grades in play/app store, leaving good reviews, telling everyone how awesome the game is making them to start playing

I think NG could give us something back like every week another hero weapon in TG, the price of 15k TG would be even more than enough for epic weapon, but personally I would pay even more.

Hero weapons i would like to se in TG store (some of them again)
Lucille
Daryls crossbow
Carls inscribed pistol
Tara's import 57
Morgans staff
Carols knife
Michonnes katana
Sasha's silenced rifle
Abraham's assault rifle
Ezekiels sword

Thanks for reading some of my opinions and NG give the people what they want..
T_12GarretRedEye52jimmorrison369LightfeetInvaderKhalDrogo

Comments

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I agree some more "special" weapons need to be in the TG shop but your list is too long for the reasons JayZ mentioned. The ones with unique features are the only ones of real interest such as Morgan's staff and the pitchfork and spear. A Lucille wouldn't be bad rither just so you can let Negan have his iconic weapon. Daryl's crossbow has great traits so making it available to buy in the TG shop at a blue level is great for players so NG won't do it.
    RedEye52
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    Yea... after using the rare pitchfork, it would be nice to have an epic version...

JadenPigT_12
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I had a rare pitchfork but it disappeared.
    I never keep enough for auto delete, and I didn't accidentally delete it either.
    Mysterious forces at work........ :o
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    T_12Squall_NML
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited May 2017
    @Neil_J mine also disappeared!!
    Wrote support team hope they get more requests like that.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    T_12Squall_NML
  • jeffstasykjeffstasyk Member Posts: 162
    > @TheLostOnes said:
    > I would buy an epic version of Daryl's crossbow if it had the same traits as the one that was just for sale.

And wouldn't this be the exact reason it would never happen? Enough people would just be satisfied with epic for some TGs...rather than spending $15 for legendary...its a nice thought...but doubt it happens anytime soon...
    TheLostOnes
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yeah, I'd consider using tg to buy even crap weapons in epic to put on heroes while they sit at camp (99.899% of the time anyway) just for that collector's itch. Rare is just not up to it though. That import (lololol) .57 [sic] would look good idling in Tara's hand. And my rare Carol tooling around the camp with a blue trench knife instead of the green pitchfork would hardly upset the balance of the game.
    T_12Whisperer
  • lilmanpjlilmanpj Member Posts: 64
    @srmcn1031 said it best a weapon with a hero would be great even better if they upgrade as well @Teeceezy
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    Technically, isn't the epic Dixieland BBQ a hero weapon? ;)
    Captainslayer
  • unumunum Member Posts: 55
    I think it would be cool for a hero using their own special weapon got a boost. IOW, Daryl using his in-game crossbow would make him more powerful. Although, they do have Rick's assault rifle which doesn't make sense.
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    I totally agree that the epic special weapons should be available in the tg store.

Dixieland BBQ already was, let's do this for the rest:
    Morgan's staff (wide margin)
    Pitchfork (ranged scout)
    Kingdom spear (ranged scout)
    Rick's assault rifle (smaller cone, more damage)

The effectiveness of legendary versus epic would not stunt the sales of the legendary, or if it does in a small way--call it customer appreciation and let NG invest in the players as well (as everyone has invested in this game, both ftp and ptp). This won't be a perk for ptp, however, actions showing that NG cares about its players will boost morale all around for those who wish NG would put themselves out there.
    GrimGaelWhisperer
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @all this can only be accomplished with weapons that NG offers to players FIRST as a free (trade goods) item and then as a paid item.

See both of Rufus weapons as an example.

If the item was first presented as a paid item it won't be offerred as an epic or rare free version because those that paid would be upset. Plus it will set a precedence that when bundles with "elite" ability weapons are offerred that players won't buy them and just wait for the slightly weaker version of it.

Ththat's my $.02 anyway.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SCBMA
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @DLich You make a fair point. I, personally, wouldn't take any sort of issue with this, but I understand the mindset of other players that would.

That said, this is not something NG would mind about if they would make money on it. I blew through 800 radios (scavenged and saved from the previous radio event) on making Sasha legendary in the previous 14 days of heroes (a week and a half ago) and now they are running a 14 days of heroes with better odds of getting tokens, and a higher lowest token score. I'd be much closer to that first elite star on her if they hadn't depleted my radios with that event. So I'm not sure that "fair" is something that NG cares all that much about. Thanks for that @Teeceezy and @Shteevie
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I'm mostly a ftp now (other than the occasional gas booster) and but I don't really believe ftp should have access to all the unique weapons that ptp have, they pay to have an advantage and they should have an advantage over us ftp they're paying to keep this game going for the rest of us
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    David_H79docfinzenburgSCBMA
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    That's rather the point of making them in epic versions. If you are paying (€$) for weapons, you aren't likely to stop buying because you have an epic version of something. I could be wrong, but until NG steps in with market research and says it hurts bundle sales, and to what extent, it's all just conjecture.
    There are truly useful legendary weapons offered in bundles. There are also ones I wouldn't watch a video to get if I knew it would be the very next pull. Yet people buy them, because I've seen them offered repeatedly.
    Jaden