Return of Deadly Missions!

Could we please get deadly missions back? I would really like to kill off some of my heroes. It was the one way we had to punish our survivors who were underperforming, and I'm sure others would like to watch certain unnamed "heroes" get permanently disemboweled in the game.
In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
gcheong85sbfKick_assSmittySpivey3biter370gespuerGovernatorT_12DonCoquiTransmuteJun淡水地鼠KillersZMarkMattOfEarthekimhclewautumn_ashkjmia4218N8Jenngabvevalereee

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    I keep Heath in that tent.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    xbamfxJenng
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Heroes are already dead.

Too mamy heroes

Too few tokens

They cant keep up with regular survivors to make them a viable choice even if there trait is the best thing ever.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    Guapo淡水地鼠kjmia421
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Heroes don't use survivor slots.
    Avengerskjmia421anthony172
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,396
    @Poppy I agree with the exception of 1 particular hero (which is the only one I consider a hero there are a couple of useful ones but not vital) without this particular one I wouldn't of been to pass a couple missions at higher rsl
    Imagine how pissed we'd all be if eugene, morgan and the rest actually took up survivors slots
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Hero didn't cost you any survivor slot, they come with their own slot.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    Guapobigbeanokjmia421
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    More important is the advantage to go back to lvl 20 survivors just to start the challenges back at RSL 14 again. ;)
    Even if we delete all of our lvl 21 survivors we still start at RSL15 because of all the heroes...
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    edited July 2017
    I think most useful hero in this game is Sasha
    David_H79CaptainslayerJadeniozzegMarkMattOfEarthbigbeanoPiganthony172
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,039
    Not in favor of the deadlies. In the end, we would have just heroes and lots of them ;)
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, oNe PoInT fIvE MiLlIoN star guild
    ekimhclewAvengerskjmia421
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Im grateful this thread got revived with off topic posts.

I've heard about these deadly missions that used to be. I woukd like to see them because I like games to be tougher and with an added edge
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    > @Guapo said:
    > They absolutely do take up a survivor spot. When unlocked they add an available spot, which obviously they take up. Killing them would then free that spot. Count em up ifn ya don't believe me.

Pretty sure the slot that comes with a hero will be immediately gone if they are gone. It's for them and them only
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Mabikip_herianGuapokjmia421
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    We can't know because we can't delete. They come with a spot, they take that spot. It's not really that complicated. ☺️
  • AlexFis59479652AlexFis59479652 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    Guys. It could be like the distance. Where you only lose someone for that game mode
    Or it could be like the Outpost where they die only in there but can still be healed
    Also they need to add missions with the Governor where you kill Hershel
This discussion has been closed.