Don't get it! 16 tokens minimum calls.

Comments

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,336
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > @Governator A reload of the game will load up the current game data in which Abe tokens are at the correct minimum. :)

Good to know. Thanks for the quick fix. I was about to play Angry Birds for a couple of hours. :lol:
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586
    > @Poppy said:
    > Should get all your radios back nothing less.

@Poppy
    Lol! That would never happen. Wishful thinking.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    I got the missing tokens via the help desk.
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Teeceezy
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Sorry for the hassle guys. Contact support through the in-game Help menu and support will help you out.

Thanks.
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    I'm happy, I spent 40 phones got 64 Abe tokens, able to activate! (Spent 60 on Rick n got only 32 tokens) RNG
  • jimmydawisejimmydawise Member Posts: 69
    Anyone knows the turn around time from support? Contacted them 40 mins ago, still no news... Could it be that I don't have screenshot as prove? @Teeceezy ?
    JackBauerbsgper4
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577

Anyone knows the turn around time from support? Contacted them 40 mins ago, still no news... Could it be that I don't have screenshot as prove? @Teeceezy ?

They'll be able to find out without a screenshot. Hold tight, I'm sure they'll be able to get back to you soon.
    jimmydawise
  • jimmydawisejimmydawise Member Posts: 69
    Thanks @Teeceezy
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    @jimmydawise my support ticket took a day to clear (but that was over the weekend).
  • bababooeybababooey Member Posts: 147
    Mines fixed they gave me the 12 tokens I should have gotten then next pull got 128 abe tokens which put him in epic . Nice !
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 493
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Lmao .. first useful hero after they already Nerfed radio drops and we had to squeeze blood to collect them and spend gold all challenge . Support adds the "missing tokens" instead of all the radios we burned on the screwed up call and it's still broken hours later without an in - game message for the hundreds of thousands of players who don't use the forums . Greasy NG .. very greasy.. I wish I was still naive enough to give you the benefit of the doubt , but those days are over . Hope you all had a good laugh in the lunchroom on our account.
    Invader
    Japes87 said:

Lmao .. first useful hero after they already Nerfed radio drops and we had to squeeze blood to collect them and spend gold all challenge . Support adds the "missing tokens" instead of all the radios we burned on the screwed up call and it's still broken hours later without an in - game message for the hundreds of thousands of players who don't use the forums . Greasy NG .. very greasy.. I wish I was still naive enough to give you the benefit of the doubt , but those days are over . Hope you all had a good laugh in the lunchroom on our account.

It's fixed now. Actually, since 12:33 UTC, just required a close and refresh of the game for players to see the change. Like I've said a few times now, the +20% chance is on throughout the 14 days of Heroes for the special call. Only thing that needed an update was the bump from 10 -> 16.
    vshield50
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,464
    I lost tokens in my first calls but I did reboot, knowing of similar issues with refreshed events. Seems like it's always better to wait a few hours. I'm still waiting for my token refund from support ticket (4+ hours - many go within 30 min).
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    I got two cards with abraham and both of them were 10 token..
  • jt2020jt2020 Member Posts: 1
    Just got only 10 for Abraham - did get 16 on another try - so it works sometimes.
    Something odd is going on atm. Looking into it, sorry for the confusion.
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 143
    Made a number of Abe special calls this morning and got junk and then Abe 10 tokens 4 times including one call that I got Abe twins of 10 tokens. Put in a ticket and haven't heard anything back. Seems like others have already gotten compensated.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,220
    @CarolsCookies if you've already contacted in game support, support will take care of it.
  • CarolsCookiesCarolsCookies Member Posts: 143
    @zbot Trying to keep the faith. Thanks.
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    The special 10 call seems to work for me. 11 calls with 240 Abe tokens.

Captainslayer
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    edited May 2017
    I burned through 600 radios and resulted in 24 Abe , 10 of which were the 10/16 tokens. Crap odds

Customer service did provided me with 18 Abe tokens due to error - sorry "Jane" 1 star feedback
    ggbats
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited May 2017
    Against my better judgement I made a dozen 10-calls.
    Got 4x16 tokens (Abe). Only another 290 to get Abe to Legendary, so might do it by my 60th birthday.......
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    GovernatorJaden
  • ahboonahboon Member Posts: 13
    I got 10abraham tokens too. Sent a ticket through ingame help; contact us but no response from NG for almost 20hrs
    xbamfx
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    Just done a Tara call and got 10 tokens so it's still broken.