Did I mess up??

I just upgraded my second survivor to 21. is this going to be bad for me next challenge?
JackBauer淡水地鼠

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Nope. With only two lvl21 survivor you will still start the challenge with RSL 14.
    My suggestion is not to upgrade more (even with the re-balancing NG did lately).
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• berg280berg280 Member Posts: 129
    thank God. I thought I heard somewhere you could do 2 before you start at rsl 15. but I just read a post where it said 2 level 21 and up was rsl 15. so I was confused
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    It has worked differently for different people. There's no clear information anywhere about what will actually happen. Hopefully you're lucky and your starting RSL stays the same.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Guapoxbamfx
  • iozzegiozzeg Member Posts: 157
    @berg280 do remember, that if you unlock a new hero now he\she will unlock at lvl21 making that your 3rd lvl21 survivor, so no more new heroes for you :)
    gespuerPigMaverick1969xbamfx
    damn I'm scared for tomorrow now
    JackBauer
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    berg280 said:

damn I'm scared for tomorrow now

It's terrible that you've progressed in this game by leveling your character and making them theoretically stronger yet you are fearful that doing so has negative consequences. This game is truly unique in that sense.

You could always retire that lvl 21 survivor to get you back down to 1 lvl 21. Although not the ideal option it is still one available to you. Hero's cannot be retired (but you stated survivor so I'm assuming it's a non hero).

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    1RisrustynailzivaoliviaRedEye52
    > @DLich said:
    > damn I'm scared for tomorrow now
    >
    > It's terrible that you've progressed in this game by leveling your character and making them theoretically stronger yet you are fearful that doing so has negative consequences. This game is truly unique in that sense.
    >
    > You could always retire that lvl 21 survivor to get you back down to 1 lvl 21. Although not the ideal option it is still one available to you. Hero's cannot be retired (but you stated survivor so I'm assuming it's a non hero).

yes it is a survivor but a 7 star which is prefer to keep. I'll see what happens then maybe next week I'll have to retire her if it works out in my benefit. this is the only game I know where it hurts you to upgrade.
    p_herian
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 978
    The small difference isn't worth killing off a survivor, but you "should" be OK anyway
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    1RisDLichJaden