Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    I only hurt you because I love you ;)
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @GrimGael it's 29 hours to the end of cycle: we need a PSA from you that includes a reference to a green hero, please.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    GrimGaelMovado
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410

Wouldn't you know it? I found a lvl 20 green rosita right after expressing my faith in the community. People say "Grim, why so cynical?" "Grim, why so toxic?" and "Grim, why so...grim"
    David_H79TheLostOnesGovernatorTHCross
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    edited May 2017
    I finally reached Platinum Tier III last cycle. I don't have any plans to go higher than that. It would be too much effort to try to get back to 6000 from 5200 each time just for another 1000 TG. So now I only go for the kill if you've blocked me or have one of the outposts where my scout can't get to the crates in one dash. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people that just don't get it and I've had to go berserk about 25 times this cycle.

So be forewarned. If you aren't going to give up some trade goods peacefully, I'm going to punish you. I can usually do it with minimal injury time to myself and almost always succeed regardless.

As for my outpost, please attack at will. I have a surplus of IP this cycle so I'm going to put my weakest schlubs at guard. If you can find me, have at it.

This guy had his goods too far away. He dead now.

These two guys were a bit overzealous in their defense. They dead now.

GrimGaelKafirGovernator
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @General_Quatre :
    Thanx for steppin' by. Hope you did like the free milk and cookies ;)
    David_H79GrimGael
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Heck yeah @gespuer -- finally in the Platinum tier, didn't want to upset the balance right off the bat ;)
    gespuerGrimGael
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,164
    edited May 2017
    vshield50 said:

Is this the real @zbot ? Sorry for taking out your outpost but my survivors don't like walking far for TG. Please just leave it right up front for me next time ;)

Oh my!!... @zbot ..i losed control of one of my rodents!! :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50THCrossGrimGael
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    Too many fighters for me the last days.
    Thanks @capibara and @Governator for not forcing me to fight.
    :)
    capibaraGovernatorGrimGael
    David_H79 said:

Too many fighters for me the last days.

Thanks @capibara and @Governator for not forcing me to fight.

I've attached you?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    @capibara I visited you, but didn't make a pic. It's out of the log in the meantime.
    I just had a coffee and free TGs.
    Or are there more capibaras out there?
    capibara
    David_H79 said:

@capibara I visited you, but didn't make a pic. It's out of the log in the meantime.

I just had a coffee and free TGs.

Or are there more capibaras out there?

Is this you?

David_H79GrimGaelTHCross
    Jupp, that was me @capibara :)
    capibaraGrimGael
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,955
    I had a nice double visit to @NCDawgFan yesterday and @Vakali stopped by today. No bloodshed at all. It was quite pleasant. :+1:
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I want in on this lovefest!
    David_H79GovernatorTHCross
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239

I had a nice double visit to @NCDawgFan yesterday and @Vakali stopped by today. No bloodshed at all. It was quite pleasant. :+1:

Yeah, your trade goods are below my normal standard threshold of 500, but I know it's a serene visit so I stop by.

DoTak
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,955
    Vakali said:

Yeah, your trade goods are below my normal standard threshold of 500, but I know it's a serene visit so I stop by.

Yeah, I never upgraded my Fatties and Armored Walkers past Level 9 when they changed the Outpost spawn. Seemed like a waste of TGs at the time. Turned out, I was right.
    DoTakVakali
    David_H79 said:

Jupp, that was me @capibara :)

If "David" is you, then thanx for visiting my OP approx. 20 hrs ago. Hope you did find it cosy?! ;)
    David_H79
    @gespuer Jupp was a nice stay with your people.
    We had some BBQ and beer before I had to go.
    David_H79 said:

@gespuer Jupp was a nice stay with your people.

We had some BBQ and beer before I had to go.

I told my defenders not to work&drink!!!! That's the reason for the most accidents at work! I think there's gonna be some action to take! :D
    David_H79DoTakSCBMA