☢☢☢ Capibara ☢☢☢ ..is recruiting AGAIN... @ 🧟‍♀️ DEAD STALKERS 🧟‍♂️

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896

Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    capibaraTHCrossbigbeano
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Do rodents have good singing voices? If so, we definitely have a spot for you @capibara

WalkerballzcapibaraTHCrossbigbeano
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,311
    Lol awesome @OneLessTitan :D ...nope capybaras have a really bad voice...something luke a counter geiger (...see following video...) ...lol... But i can play...
    Anyway wow!! You are great! I'm hearing now your "Spastic taint" in your spundcloud!!
    https://soundcloud.com/one-less-titan
    Congrats :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    THCrossWalkerballzbigbeano
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 487
    Sorry to say I disagree that's amazing voice and even more is added/if more is even possible/ with those wiggling ears :heart_eyes:
    posthuman
    capibaraWalkerballzbigbeano
  • smannsmann Member Posts: 657
    The only Capibara guild around...join now for a one-of-a-kind, fun guild!!
    capibaraWalkerballzbigbeanoTHCross
    Is it me or does the Capibara sound like a velocirapter off of Jurassic Park?? :smiley:
    capibaraWalkerballzbigbeanoTHCross
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Such a beautiful sound! Btw, one place open for a new friend!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    capibarabigbeanoTHCross
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    Do you also accept moles?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    bigbeanoTHCross
  • Tanya_DarlingTanya_Darling Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2017
    @capibara, I love the guitar, but the band is more fun! :smiley:
    No no, don't recruit from capis thread. They are a great guild, and a good one to join.
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    edited June 2017
    @Tanya_Darling ??? Are you seriously asking me (..here..) to join another guild?? :#
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    You guys still have room?
  • Tanya_DarlingTanya_Darling Member Posts: 18
    @capibara No, not seriously. Just teasing you back! :smile:
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 729
    @capibara, how many stars to join?
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    capibarabigbeano
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thread unarchived per request of OP.
    capibarabigbeano
    Awesome @Teeceezy
    I'm not recruiting now but i want to keep this thread alive ...just in case...

..and..the "updated by @Artisans " whole picture ;) ...but Fierce Goddess is not in the herd now...
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/238041/#Comment_238041

bigbeano
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 318
    Capibara you are a cute rodent. I like rodents.
    capibara
    Yep :) A grawing rodent @Xenathewarrior ;)
    Xenathewarriorbigbeano
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    Lovely capibara,lovely guild.
    capibaraTHCrossbigbeano
    zeowerus said:

Lovely capibara,lovely guild.

Lol... Who are you? Alt account? :)
    THCrossbigbeano
    We losed a great friend and we need a new mate asap!! :#
    Still one spot in the maybe best forum veterans guild ever :)
    We are workdwide.. From US, Germany, Australia, Finland, Spain, Denmark.... Etc...
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    > @capibara said:
    > We are workdwide.. From US, Germany, Australia, Finland, Spain, Denmark.... Etc...

Denmark? WTG SurvivorsReborn!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    capibarabigbeanoArtisans

> @capibara said:

> We are workdwide.. From US, Germany, Australia, Finland, Spain, Denmark.... Etc...

Denmark? WTG SurvivorsReborn!

Wait! A dream come true?? Are you ready to join the super guild SR?? Really?? :)
    Cmon seriously. It's your chance to join the super rodents herd!! ;)
    Get on touch. Post a reply here or send me a Private Message.
    Hidden names because it's a surprise! :D

Rodent bump!
    bigbeano
    Bump for the Capi!
    capibarabigbeano
    Still waiting for a friend :)