Feeling ripped off by NG don't let the Abe thing die respond here

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Zelenioblak you should check the forum rules ;)
    Teeceezy
  • ZelenioblakZelenioblak Member Posts: 38
    so if i feel something is truth n have opinion i can't write that free ??? when i see evidence n proof they did that I will apologize and buy bundle ;)
    wasteoftime
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Zelenioblak Your feedback is very much appreciated. Just keep in mind Forum Rules when posting - that has nothing to do with buying or not buying bundles. :)
    edited May 2017
    np i can be more then polite just show me the proof..in world of capitalism word don't worth nothing just hard evidence and stamp or hand signature :)
    edited May 2017
    *** ;)
    @Teeceezy thank you for asking, but I would get into serious time issues. :)
    Teeceezy
    edited May 2017
    @David_H79 I can't apologize for something I still feel its true and nobody prove me I'm wrong..btw i didn't say they are lying game did we have over 80 ppl in our guild family so for now is situation that 80 ppl lie and they only talk the truth and i can't accept that.After i see evidence i will believe and like I said apologize :)
    @David_H79 Find me where I write Teeceezy I didn' write that you did now..lol
    He can just say what they said and I use word they for NG ;)

Teeceezy said:

The 20% bump in chance is something that can be set for the whole 14 Days at once. The 16 minimum is set separately for each day. Sounds fishy but that's how it is, unfortunately.

that is biggest lie ever even you know that..I know that is lie I feel her and so her..where is proof ? They can't say what was the bug but I can I'm expert for their bugs and their game I so every from start..lol

@Zelenioblak I referred to this post. :)

To say this is the biggest lie ever, isn't it the same to say you are a liar?
    only thing I notice that who get 10 Abe get bad pulls and that ppl have feeling they been scammed and they are sick of that feeling so they start to quit game because that reason what is big problem by me..you will never hear them complain they quit ;)
    edited May 2017
    David_H79 said:

Teeceezy said:

The 20% bump in chance is something that can be set for the whole 14 Days at once. The 16 minimum is set separately for each day. Sounds fishy but that's how it is, unfortunately.

that is biggest lie ever even you know that..I know that is lie I feel her and so her..where is proof ? They can't say what was the bug but I can I'm expert for their bugs and their game I so every from start..lol

@Zelenioblak I referred to this post. :)

To say this is the biggest lie ever, isn't it the same to say you are a liar?
    no there I said they lie..that was yesterday..I write what i see and feel same I feel today nobody prove me wrong coz they can't and on other side i see new proof everyday that I'm wright.
    still i didn't write Teeceezy lie..I mean that he feels after they told him they set 20% ;)
  • sicariussicarius Member Posts: 57
    Wonder why Abe bonus worked for some but not others?
    I used several 10 calls on Abe day. Got 32 once and 16 2-3 other times, so it was working for me.
    Would think a proper troubleshoot process might show a common thread for those that only got 10 and maybe yield a fix?
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    edited June 2017
    It was working just some people had bad RNG, this game isn't different than any other game on the market, it's a business n it's here to make money...
    GuaposicariusbigbeanoCaptainslayer
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,057
    Looking at the results posted, one thing is clear that it is all luck. If they increased the chance of getting Abe token by 20% (let say from 10% to 30%), there is still a significant chance you wont get Abe. Second, NG is silent about the number of tokens you would get. Here again is a game of chance. You can get all 10s or you can get all 256. So, I am staying away from these special calls. Presently, I am happy with I have.

BTW, I am amassing a pile of radios to blow on new year eve ;)
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • KhalDrogoKhalDrogo Member Posts: 147
    Yes some people were getting 10 tokens instead of 16, that was the glitch or bad execution but drops were definitely increased for a given hero on that given day. I still don't like those 10 radio phones calls but they were better by how much, no idea.
    edited June 2017
    yea they put 20% more 10 Abe tokens that day..lol
    On big picture nothing change still same even less good pulls..lol
    From now my advice to noobs is don't do Special call even on 20% increased chance..lol
    They still don't respect our time !
    i think % of epic pull is 1.2% it was 1 before they increased 20% legend pull even less..lol
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    As much as I complain about Dufus and the hero radio calls as they are the only choice we have if we want hero tokens thanks to DILUTION I did 1 Dufus calls and I only got 10.

I love writing to customer support to get what is mine it's so much fun to grind and write customer support.
    vshield50CaptainslayerJackBauerbigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,631
    edited June 2017
    If this thread dies, does it come back as a walker? :worried:
    SCBMAJadenbigbeano
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,982
    > @Governator said:
    > If this thread dies, does it come back as a walker? :worried:

Yes but significantly nerfed
    Governatorbigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,045
    But don't the walkers always get buffed?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Captainslayer
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980

Every time I see this thread it's all I can think of
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    1RisJadenbigbeano