Help please trial 4/5 to the rescue.

Hello everyone! Can anyone please give me some advice as to how to finish this trial. I know I beat it once but man it's difficult, I'm level 50 with heroes at level 20 with 3/4 stars each and I'm getting destroyed. My weapons and armor are good but not leveled up...I'm a sucker for purchasing those legendary hero packs. All my heroes have their own legendary weapon I bought. Any help/advice is welcome.

Comments

• CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 580
    edited May 2017
    Use Dwight and an assault, if you've got. Assault event gives 50% more power.
    You've got no leveled equipment? How could you survive?
    darthvictorgcheong85
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    My choice was a bruiser and a assault. Don´t move from starting point, freeman bruiser gets stunned, then kill him. In the meantime the walkers will run into the detonation line...charge your assault and slowly move on ;)
    darthvictorGovernatorgespuer
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 152
    Ok thank you! I know you've got to stun that bruiser because he takes so long to kill he almost always kills one of my heroes...
    Invader
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,087
    I used rosita on point with interrupt and leg hunter. Hunter pops the bruiser. Then let rosita interrupt the advance of bruiser. Did this move til bruiser r.i.p. Then take care rest walkers
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @CRUSH The class bonus events usually do not include story missions and that's the case this week too. Sorry to nitpick as I'm sure it was just a momentary lapse.
    gespuerCarl_s_Hat
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,058
    Anything with Interrupt vs. the bruiser, and anything with spread (Hunter, Assault, Warrior) vs. the walkers.

I beat trial 5/5 with a Bruiser and Warrior for funsies.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Invaderautumn_ashgespueratrainofficial
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    I use whatever shooter/hunter/assault that has interrupt as a trait on their weapon, and let overwatch do some of the damage, then use my legendary warrior to slice him up
  • darthvictordarthvictor Member Posts: 152
    Ok great thanks everyone for their input I really appreciate it a lot of ideas!! I know I've got to level up the weapons and equipment it's just trying to level up your survivors takes so long, it's hard to level up both.
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,888
    My enemy bruiser must have been very tame. I've just used epic Abe (21) and a hunter (20), moved so the bruiser would hit Abe, fired at him. Next round he stunned Abe and I killed him with my hunter. Easy-peasy...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    Scout(pitchfork) and warrior. On 4/5 and 5/5 I didn't even go after the freemen and he never saw me. Fairly easy and I didn't even kill all the walkers. Ain't got time for that.
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 163
    bsgper4 said:

Scout(pitchfork) and warrior. On 4/5 and 5/5 I didn't even go after the freemen and he never saw me. Fairly easy and I didn't even kill all the walkers. Ain't got time for that.

Nice idea. I been getting stuck recently at 5/5. It usually takes a few tries to get it done. I used a scout/warrior combo thru 4/5. Worked well. I noticed in the first 4 trials the walkers go to the street. In trial 5 they come at you. I'll try avoiding the Freeman.

• bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    @Carl_s_Hat I usually wait til the walkers group up while I'm hanging behind that bush. Then I can swipe out a bunch at once w my warrior and at least two w the pitchfork. Then just go to the the exit.
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 163
    I was able to get it done with two L19 Leg Warriors. All the enemies were Level 22+.
    bsgper4