Update 1.3 - feedback discussion thread!

1234568»

Comments

• TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416

TK-421 said:

The update has been submitted to Apple for review so it's out of our hands now, we just have to wait :)

what about android?
    We submit and release both versions at the same time, so the update will be available for everyone!
  • NieGoleBobraNieGoleBobra Member Posts: 27
    TK-421 said:

TK-421 said:

The update has been submitted to Apple for review so it's out of our hands now, we just have to wait :)

what about android?
    We submit and release both versions at the same time, so the update will be available for everyone!
    cool thank you
  • ShenonShenon Member Posts: 34
    Somewhat useful stuff for the last couple of challenge-rewards (especially the 210 one) would be greatly appreciated.
    After spending a week getting it, and then seeing about the same reward as you got for your first 12 stars kinda sucks...
    Tellarin
  • ShizoShizo Member Posts: 0
    Hey!
    At first the update seems to be very nice but i've got huge problems with using the Workshop. i select an item to upgrade it - it'll take 30mins - i stop playing with ~20mins left - went back to game 5mins later. Workshop is empty, weapon NOT upgraded AND my 10k xp are gone. when i try to upgrade it again it doesn't work. can select it but the workshop stays empty.
    So i lost ~20k XP and have no upgraded items. that's a really huge BUG and has to be fixed immediatelly.
  • ShizoShizo Member Posts: 0
    Hey!
    At first the update seems to be very nice but i've got huge problems with using the Workshop. i select an item to upgrade it - it'll take 30mins - i stop playing with ~20mins left - went back to game 5mins later. Workshop is empty, weapon NOT upgraded AND my 10k xp are gone. when i try to upgrade it again it doesn't work. can select it but the workshop stays empty.
    So i lost ~20k XP and have no upgraded items. that's a really huge BUG and has to be fixed immediatelly.
  • JordiJordi Member Posts: 7
    Love the changes in the patch.

Some feedback I have on this game:
    Negative
    - Food is pretty difficult to come by - in comparrison to experience.
    - Lack of achievements.
    - I think the gas tank should be bigger, currently you have to play once every 2.5 hour (if the car is maxed).
    - Bruisers have a very good special, but they cant kill anything so they can't make use of it.

Positive:
    - Love it that this game is difficult.
    - Different than many other games in its genre (good thing), do miss some kind of PvP though.
    - Beautiful graphics.
    - I really love the 'Fallout 1 inspired?' action point RPG battle system.

Points of improvement:
    - I think Survivors and items should not have a level cap. When you find a legendary survivor I think you should be able to level it all the way so it stays useful. It is definately not easy to get legendary survivors, so why shouldn't you be able to keep them? It will still be difficult to get the right traits on items and survivors. Additionally you could make all items and survivors start on level 1 and increase the experience needed to level them up.
    - Maybe (difficult) missions to farm fuel? Some kind of 'high risk / low reward' missions so we can play this game more than 5 minutes every 2,5 hour.
This discussion has been closed.