need to rant

i rarely complain

but this time i had to !! why did you paired me with 3 levels higher 3 times in a row at OUTPOST ? i am at level 16 and u paired me up with all the zombies: some fatties & armours & tons of normal zombies , at level 19 and opponents at level 19 ... i barely survived before i reached the flag , let alone when i entered the gate to meet those opponents

wth .. bs random generator *mad *mad *mad !!!

rant done ..

:D

time for ice cream to cool me down

Squall_NMLGovernatorWalkerballzKhalDrogoPain WalkerJadenkjmia421

Comments

• Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    And what's your influence? @fire_water
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited May 2017
    Because you look that tough to make it through.
    Squall_NML
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    do you have a sister, acting in a music video from a german ebm/synthpop band ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpeuV_8imdI
    GovernatorWalkerballzSquall_NMLJaden
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,562
    edited May 2017
    @fire_water I don't know what your influence level is but I'm sure Shteevie's response here is probably the explanation to your inquiry.

Or this.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    fire_waterWalkerballzJaden
  • fire_waterfire_water Member Posts: 257
    my training ground is at level 15

influence ? the golden star thingy ? this one ?

what phone ? LOL :D@capibara

haha no .. @docfinzenburg

thanks @DLich (& @Squall_NML ) **mwahhh for answer lol

@CRUSH , maybe ... :D

DLichcapibaraWalkerballzJenng
    edited May 2017
    @fire_water at 5700 Influence there aren't many players like yourself with lvl 16 survivors.

So one of two things are happening (or maybe a combination of both)

1) You play outposts too much! Meaning your influence at 5700 is higher than others with your level (BP) and survivors (lvl 16). For example I am BP 60 with lvl 21 survivors and I'm at 5000. The issue would be (assuming you are around BP lvl 45) that other players who have similar BP levels and similar survivor levels aren't at 5700 influence and you are being matched up with players whom do have 5700 influence and those are typically BP 58+ with lvl 19+ survivors

2) You haven't upgraded your survivors/training grounds but can. This assumes you are BP lvl 58+ and could have lvl 19+ survivors but for whatever reason you have chosen not to upgrade your survivors (maybe due to lack of better gear, increased RSL for challenges, lack of xp for upgrades of survivors, lack of supplies for buildings etc.) This option means you're in line with others whom have 5700 influence (give or take a few hundred) but their survivors are upgraded and yours are not.

I tend to think it's option A. That you are like BP level 45 with 5700 influence and not many others at BP level 45 come anywhere near that amount of influence so you're being matched up with players whom are near being "maxed out"

fire_waterGuapoWalkerballzGovernatorJadenenigma12
    edited May 2017
    @fire_water
    Yes, that one. Currently you're at 5700 influence so no wonder you always paired with ppl 3 lvls above yours. I'm at 4400ish and my highest survivors only at lvl 18, so i rarely faced your problem. Stay calm and play on :kissing_smiling_eyes:

EDIT: At Platinum Tier you only fight Monsters! :#
    fire_waterDavid_H79WalkerballzJaden
    edited May 2017
    5700 stars?!?
    I'm really not playing in her league. I'm about 1500 to ... short.
    fire_waterWalkerballzJaden
    @DLich i am not sure what BP stand for .. but i think i know what you mean .. mine is at level 44 .. and i havent upgrade my training camp for a big while , i dont wanna face higher level zombies LOL ... :D

i think i am in top 10 locally

@Squall_NML

ok then, bring it on !!

@CRUSH

DLichCRUSHSquall_NMLWalkerballzGovernatorDoTakbigbeanoJadenxbamfx
    BP is camp level. If you're at 44 with 5700 influence then you are in the top 10% (if not higher) in outposts of all players whom are in your camp level category.

Many players at camp level (BP) 58+ are at 5K or below. You at camp level (BP) 44 are at 5700. This is why you're facing hard opponents.

Camp level 44 allows Council level 17
    Council level 17 allows max survivor level 18

Camp level 45 allows Council level 18
    Council level 18 allows max survivor level 19

You are currently 2 survivor levels below what you're capable of upgrading.

I want to use this space to thanks @OneLessTitan for his awesome Wordpress site.

#FreeOLT

David_H79docfinzenburgfire_waterWalkerballzSquall_NMLGovernatorDoTakbigbeanoJaden
    @DLich wow thanks for the maths

btw, those maths made me headache lmao :*

@CRUSH

DLichSquall_NMLDavid_H79WalkerballzCRUSHGovernatorDoTakbigbeanoJaden
    Was it like this?

David_H79GuapoGovernatorDoTakJaden

^
    ^
    ^
    poo ?

@DLich

you reckon i should upgrade my training ground ?

oh one more thing ... i wanna upgrade my normal zombies from level 15 to 16 but i couldnt unless i upgrade my walker pit from level 7 to 8 !!!

ughhhhhh i dont want to ... :D

but i think i might have to ... :'(

David_H79GovernatorDoTakbigbeanoJaden
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,033
    Is this the gif thread?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    David_H79GovernatorDoTakJenngbigbeanoJadenSCBMA
    dont stay maxed out on supplies. Always upgrade something. Upgrading your training grounds doesn't automatically upgrade your survivors so you can spend supplies on it and hold off if you want to upgrade your survivors. Ultimately I would recommend upgrading your survivors especially if you plan to continue going hard in outposts.

fire_waterDavid_H79GovernatorJaden
    No, this is ' Remember What @TheLostOnes taught you thread ' :D
    David_H79GovernatorJenngTheLostOnesJadenSCBMACaptainslayer
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Yes you have definitely outplayed your potential if your influence is at 5700 and you only have level 16 survivors. The cycle ends in 6 days so you should start playing more for getting the TG instead of playing for influence unless you like the challenge.
    fire_waterSquall_NML
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,730
    @fire_water You are definitely "playing up." I wish I could give you some of my XP so you can improve your survivors and gear. Once you get at least 1 survivor to Level 21, You'll then be able to easily kill @Movado and that would make me happy. Be sure and get screenshots. :lol:
    David_H79DoTakfire_waterSquall_NMLbigbeanoWalkerballzJadenCaptainslayer
    edited May 2017
    oh I have to thank my sensei @Governator for teaching me when I asked him about tips & tricks when I first played this game image

David_H79GovernatorDoTakSquall_NMLbigbeanoWalkerballzJaden
    > @fire_water said:
    > oh I have to thank my sensei @Governator for teaching me when I asked him about tips & tricks when I first played this game

You're welcome. You can visit my Outpost any time. I'll leave the TGs outside the gate and my defenders will be cowering in the corner holding white flags. :lol:
    fire_waterDavid_H79Squall_NMLCRUSHbigbeanoWalkerballzJadenSCBMA
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Well you only get another 1000 TG for going from 5000 to 6000 but that journey will get you way more TG than the 1,000 TG cycle bonus. If you don't want to fight such high level walkers you need to find a sweet spot where you are fighting outposts with enough walkers that the TG won is around 500 but. It so hard that you spend time in the hospital just to get to the flag. Then when you find your sweet spot then fight mainly for TG and not influence.
    fire_waterWalkerballz

> @fire_water said:

> oh I have to thank my sensei @Governator for teaching me when I asked him about tips & tricks when I first played this game

You're welcome. You can visit my Outpost any time. I'll leave the TGs outside the gate and my defenders will be cowering in the corner holding white flags. :lol:

LOL thank you SENSEI < 3 ! i promise i wont harm your defenders, no need for white flags , all you have to do is to look at the flowers

GovernatorDavid_H79Squall_NMLCRUSHJaden
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Thanks for your rant, many lolz were born here and will one day become outstanding citizens
    :D
    fire_waterDavid_H79GovernatorSquall_NMLbigbeanoWalkerballzJaden
    > @fire_water said:
    > > @fire_water said:
    >
    > > oh I have to thank my sensei @Governator for teaching me when I asked him about tips & tricks when I first played this game
    >
    >
    >
    > You're welcome. You can visit my Outpost any time. I'll leave the TGs outside the gate and my defenders will be cowering in the corner holding white flags. :lol:
    >
    > LOL thank you SENSEI < 3 ! i promise i wont harm your defenders, no need for white flags , all you have to do is to look at the flowers

I... Have... Created... A... Monster! But, she has a nice smile. :smile:
    fire_waterDavid_H79Squall_NMLbigbeanoWalkerballzDoTakJaden
    edited May 2017
    ^
    ^
    you're welcome old man :D

no more gif for tonight , am too sleepy to post , its almost 2 a.m. here ! :D

EDIT : @Governator = sensei , @DoTak = old man :D
    GovernatorDavid_H79DoTakSquall_NMLbigbeanoWalkerballzKhalDrogoJadenTheLostOnes