Do we need some phones?

2»

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    Yes
    Ah, and can now somebody post a screenshot of his first 10x Michonne call showing 256 Michonne Tokens ? :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    CRUSHTHCross
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    No
    vshield50 said:

Figured Mabiki would say no. Had money on that.

You're pretty much asking for it with such a controversial poll topic. I'm surprised to see so much agreement from the community on this divisive question.

THCrossJaden
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Yes
    JackBauer said:

Ah, and can now somebody post a screenshot of his first 10x Michonne call showing 256 Michonne Tokens ? :D

I did one call on Michone and got 10 Negan tokens :neutral:
    THCrossJackBauerJaden
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited June 2017
    JackBauer said:

150 Phones gave me 16 + 16 + 32 + 16 Michonne Token today. That is not enough to upgrade even one trait of her currently. I will park her back in one of the Slots where she will sit until the next 14-days event.
    Hope the Game Lifetime is long enough for appr. 9-10 more "14"-days of Heroes events to get her to "Elites".

Tbh whilst that token return is crap in the overall scheme of things thats pretty good going as Michonne is at the highest tier of rarity (rarity that shouldn't be in the game anymore in view natural rarity is now a thing with tge volume if heroes we now have) .
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    JackBauer
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Yes
    Poppy said:

Tbh whilst that token return is crap in the overall scheme of things thats pretty good going as Michonne is at the highest tier of rarity (rarity that shouldn't be in the game anymore in view natural rarity is now a thing with tge volume if heroes we now have) .

It still sux, when this event is called a special one...not to mention the lack of phones overall.

My last 15 calls were green green green :neutral:
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Oh I know Im just saying for a super rare heroe thats a great result, still sucks though.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    JackBauer
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,986
    Yes
    Yeah it's sad that I got 128 Michonne tokens in a regular 15-radion call the other day, and I'm still over 200 tokens from unlocking her.
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 425
    No
    anthem!?
    posthuman
    Mabiki
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @JackBauer must be a dog person by now
    pkerr116