Two new assaults just came in...train or trash?

InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
I got this two from some calls and as always (even with help of the wordpress site...) I´m not sure if it makes any sense to train them, or just go for the tokens.

Any opinions are welcome :)

Recent crew...

The newbies...

xbamfxDavid_H79gespuer

Comments

• mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2017
    id try for julia like @tabernac said she be sweet with luck but token nick id try cause shes epic id never promote rares unless heros lol
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    Julia gets luck and she is perfect! I'm on the verge of a 7* with those exact traits!
    Invader
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 961
    @tabernac you have to take that risk bro! 25% chance you get it yeah? I've done it several times on other classes but assault I pulled a perfect legendary! Lucky I guess on that day lol
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Thanx for your opinions so far...as I´m not in a big hurry, I´ll collect some more :)
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    @xbamfx Ah man, I've taken that risk so many times.... usually disappointed, sometimes not though. 730 tokens is a big investment....

That being said, Nick would be a big disappointment if he pulled anything other than Marksman. Julia has the chance of being perfect with a Luck pull (Love that Luck/Sure Shot stack), and a solid #3 Assault in the @Invader lineup if she pulled any of the other traits. Having an Assault with Sure Shot is a nice option to have. The only trait that would really piss me off would be Bullet Dodge (His other Assaults have that trait if he really needs to bring that to bear).
    InvaderDavid_H79
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    Yeah, Julia's a keeper if you get luck as that last trait (I've got one with those five traits). Like @tabernac, I've taken that plunge many times, often failing, but when you get that perfect fifth trait, you feel pretty good about it.

I'd stay away from Nick. Since assaults already have low damage, utilizing overwatch with an assault is a waste of a trait, IMO. Plus, marksman is a must-have for assaults--you could get it for your last trait, or you could get defensive stance.
    Invaderp_herian
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,054
    Nip the Nick in the bud, Keep Julia
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    If it was my choice, i would kick Nick in the b**tt. Promote Julia and hope for the best (bullet dodge).
    Later on (when Julia is 5* - with a final descent trait) I also would scrap Steve or Beverly for her token since they don't have "sure shot" and "luck" I don't trust anymore.
    Cheers man and please inform us about your decission.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Nick got kicked...trained Julia already to level 20, but still collecting tokens to unlock the fifth trait ;)
    gespuer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Don't be afraid of defensive stance !
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    tabernac
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 741
    JackBauer said:

Don't be afraid of defensive stance !

Agree with JB here. Luck would be divine, followed by Defensive Stance. I'd much rather have DS than Vigilant or Bullet Dodge on an Assault.
    Tadaaa :D

SCBMAonnaaewauJaden