New building ideas

bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
There's so much room in the camp to place new buildings except we're not getting any so here's an idea or two. Ammo Workshop, as discussed by Eugene bullets are the new currency. So having this building in your camp and upgrading it will allow you to receive trade goods just as you would experience or supplies. Water purification building. Having this building fully upgraded will reduce Hospital times 10% maybe even 15%. Gym workout center. Having this building fully upgraded will reduce time and or experience required for leveling up player. Electronic Workshop. This one fully upgraded will give you phone calls, perhaps one an hour or maybe 30 Let's hope, but realistically more like one or two.......... the point is really there's so much room in my camp for Stuff I want more stuff.
CaptainslayerWhispererR2runfastDigxpaintbeastT_12

Comments

• WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    I dont see that much room in my camp do you have all the buildings?, however nice ideas there..
    Carl_s_Hatbigmac
  • bigmacbigmac Member Posts: 131
    Well I assume that you have cleared all the junk. Which by the way they should have something hidden under there but they don't. Then if you move your buildings around and utilize every space available( putting building next to building next to building) you'll notice that you only used half the camp. leaving space for maybe ten at the time or 12 buildings depending on the size.
    Also I often get bored looking at all the empty space in my camp. I will move the buildings from one side of the other often, which will make the survivors walking different directions removing the walking trails. It's like shaking up my own little personal ant farm.. take that Rufus!
    paintbeastCaptainslayerJaden
  • kevin6867661kevin6867661 Member Posts: 5
    I would like to have a sniper or look out tower. It should let you kill all the wall walkers instantly. Another idea is solar panels that would speed up equipment upgrade times.
    T_12bigmac
    I like that idea. But I also like shooting down the horde, so maybe it won't work with that promo.