Shooter-can't bear to say goodbye....

Wyatt was my very 1st Shooter, but I think it's time to say goodbye to the old and hello to new. Just got Helen a week ago and picked up Mandy an hour ago. Wyatt does a nice job, but it's just been the two of us. Don't know what to do with Mandy. What's your two cents on it?

"A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
Johnny "Drama" Chase

Guild=Army of Slayers
mudpie

Comments

• ZeroMercyZeroMercy Member Posts: 45
    After you delete him, that character will get thrown back into the pool. There's a good chance you'll come across him again during a future
    radio call, as a shooter, and possibly better traits.

Has happened to me with a bruiser. My first legendary, but not good enough traits. I deleted him, and came across him again, and he has very good
    traits, and I gave him the same name.
    anniesprinklesT_12Doc_Hollidaymudpie
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 660
    Helen is definitely better since she has the Marksman trait. Cool name. I had a character in another game named Helen Backe =)
    anniesprinklesDoc_HollidayReeconnmudpie
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 254
    edited May 2017
    @tabernac I'm more interested in what to do with Wyatt vs. Mandy. @sbf I will definitely wait until I see Helen's 5th trait, but wouldn't most say she's already better? In last challenge, Helen did more body shots and she has higher damage.
    This stuff is starting to make me crazy in the mind. I can't hold on to a radio call past 15 and I tell myself each time to wait until I get 100. It's worse than my craving for Circus Peanuts.

I just want ONE survivor that I can be proud of using a Radio Call on!

Thanks for helping me out..I don't have any Radio Calls, so I think I will go eat some Circus Peanuts. :-(
    "A Rott's tough exterior is merely a protective shell that hides a wealth of sensitivity they have within"
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Guild=Army of Slayers
    Doc_Hollidaymudpie
  • JAZZZMANJAZZZMAN Member Posts: 313
    I would dump Wyatt cuz no marksman. I want dodge, luck, and marksman at a minimum. I like Ironskin next.
    anniesprinklesDoc_Hollidaymudpie
  • anniesprinklesanniesprinkles Member Posts: 254
    @ZeroMercy If your serious, that's quite a coincidence with a hidden meaning.
    Johnny "Drama" Chase

Guild=Army of Slayers
    Doc_Hollidaymudpie