Fear TWD S3 premier!!!

mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
edited June 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
Watching the season 3 premier of Fear TWD, and woo wee it's a doozie!
And it's barley the 1st hour, its already a roller-coaster. The fans will not be disappointed, except the haters of course but who cares.
I don't want to say any spoilers for any fans, but let's just say Travis is the Walker Pit Champion, not The Governor, not Rick

Aaaaaaand now I'm sad... what the hell, just like that... well that's good ol' TWD for ya
kjmia421T_12Zette

Comments

• bsgper4bsgper4 Member Posts: 309
    edited June 2017
    What does this have to do with the game?

Edit: glad this was moved to the appropriate category.

(And the show sucks.) -Hater
    SCBMACaptainslayerJadenT_12
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    @bsgper4 isn't it obvious?! This one random post and this one episode from the show, has everything to do with this game from this other show....
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    Did the walkers win yet?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SCBMA
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    The Clarks have too much luck...
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    mellow_93
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    It was better than I expected after the disappointment of the first two seasons. I actually found myself engaged in the story and rooting for the main characters.

The end of the first episode surprised me. Seems like a bold move to make when I was just starting to care again. I didn't like that part at all. Swore I was gonna change the channel. But I stuck around, and the second episode of the 2-hour premier combo was actually still watchable, despite the big plot point I'm trying desperately not to spoil.

I'm still skeptical the show will maintain my interest for a whole season, but I will probably watch just to see what they do with the new character played by actor Dayton Callie, aka Charlie Utter of Deadwood. His appearance was definitely the highlight for me.
    mellow_93