What do you hope to see in the next update?

The next update is coming soon, so what are you hoping to see? Personally, I'm looking forward to an AC-130 Gunship. I got the idea from an ad. :lol:
xbamfxMonsutaDavid_H79RedEye52SCBMAShut_UpDodkongT_12Jadenbigbeano

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 976
    @Governator that would be cool but this ain't cod kill streaks lol
    Governatormellow_93
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 976
    @Governator good point as well I have 10million and climbing again lol
    zeeblack
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    > @xbamfx said:
    > Also start everyone on same RSL so people will finally take their survivors to level 21

Do you really want back the low level grind????

Sorry I had to add more than one question mark. :)
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,614
    edited June 2017
    I personally don't mind the low-level Challenge Mission grind because I find the phone drop rate to be better than the regular Scavenge missions (maybe it's just me). I run a bunch of Tara's Beach Life to try pick up phones. Now, if the phone drop rate went back to where it was a few weeks ago, then I would not want to grind the low-level Challenges. I'd stick to Beach Life for my phone needs.
    PicInspTurbines
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    > @David_H79 said:
    > > @xbamfx said:
    > > Also start everyone on same RSL so people will finally take their survivors to level 21
    >
    > Do you really want back the low level grind????
    >
    > Sorry I had to add more than one question mark. :)

I actually want to go back to low level grind than current time consuming high level grind.
    It's painful to grind that triple rounds to advance another level.
    Why can't we do away that triple rounds?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    gcheong85CaptainslayerTransmuteJunJadenLightfeet
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    new weapon is good. like Wonder womans shiny lasso for Scout
    RedEye52srmcn1031Carl_s_HatJaden
  • mellow_93mellow_93 Member Posts: 109
    I want the main story missions to continue, Hero's can get different skins/outfits, more maps, and maybe fix or do something about not losing points if kicked out of a raid
    David_H79romeo
  • ggbatsggbats Member Posts: 210
    Please get rid of 2 /4/8 tokens and give more phones after mission rewards without having to open all unlocks.
    Squall_NMLCaptainslayerPicromeo
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    aside from our regular gripes, i still want to see new survivors, preferably customization of survivors. traits can come as they would any other survivor but we can change their appearance. these fools are busted. and they need to take off that silly-ass hat!
    FeloniousSpunkromeo
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Something to keep me interested in the game, I only played a couple of times this week, mostly collected the farms and tents
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,057
    edited June 2017
    I am so sure that we would not get any of these in the next update

1. Ability to play completed story missions and Season 7 episodes.

2. Permanent supplies for TG trade option in the TG store

3. Getting rid of the 2/4/8 tokens

4. Removal of cap on upgrading weapons

5. No additional nerfs and bugs and loong maintenance breaks

6. The starting challenge level increases from 14 to 15 when you have 3 or more level 21 survivors. This should be increased to 50% level 21 survivors or you have one level 21 survivor in each class, excluding heroes

7. Ability to grab boobs (Just kidding)
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    Squall_NMLromeovshield50xbamfx
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,807
    I hope they will start with the individual rewards (tokens) for challenge rank. Weekly class tokens rewards from number 1 (200 tokens) to number 20 (10 tokens).
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    David_H79Invadervshield50vabuda1
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 80
    DLich said:

I hope to see this as an update gift

Wishful thinking :smiley:

Yeah! What he said!! Lol!
    romeoOneVoiceJadenMacV